hidden features?

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:42 PM

Ha, brilliant! That did the trick, Rosie.

Thanks to both.

Any other nifty tricks I should be acquainted with?

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:47 PM

Richard Hypes:
Stefan, you will surely learn a lot about the program by hanging out here.

Indeed! I just don't understand how people can be on here so often. I'm trying to work on an exegesis for class right now and it's slow going, because every few minutes I'm reading and responding just to keep up with this post, let alone all the others. I can only imagine how much good info I'm missing out on!

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 19361
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:52 PM

Stefan Feliz-Kent:

Any other nifty tricks I should be acquainted with?

Watch all the videos on http://www.logos.com/videos. You're sure to learn something new there. Then when you've absorbed all of those, hop on over to http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4_Video_Tutorials for some truly outstanding tutorial videos created by users (Mark Barnes especially).

Posts 1846
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:04 PM

Stefan Feliz-Kent:
Indeed! I just don't understand how people can be on here so often.

I am one of the blessed one's. I am doing a job that I knew I wanterd to do ever since i was 15 years old. My firefighter shifts are 48 hours on duty, 72 hours off duty.  And at the station after normal duty hours we are allowed to use an ISP that the firefighters pay for separately from the employer and have to no restrictions using only our personal laptops. Makes it nice once the evening calls calm down a bit. When I am off, I am off for three days at home. Plenty of time to study, honey-do lists and play around here!

God bless, Working in the morning. Good night.

Posts 34432
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:32 PM

Stefan Feliz-Kent:
I just don't understand how people can be on here so often. I

There is always my solution - be retired.Smile Plus, several of my projects require that I be on the web anyway.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 10:58 AM

If I remove a resource in my iPad, does it remove it on my PC and notebook?

Posts 8662
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 11:01 AM

Gary Butner:

No. That merely removes the download. Hiding (removing from your library) only occurs from a PC/MAC.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 30070
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 11:12 AM

Gary Butner:

No… but I do believe that syncing is now occurring for hidden resources (which has to be done on your computer). I will double check. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30070
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 11:22 AM

I can confirm that hidden resource preferences from within L4 or L5 do sync with the mobile app. If you hide a resource on the desktop app, it will sync that preference to all your installations and mobile apps. NOTE: It took my phone 5-10 minutes for the preference to be pushed through to my library. Also, I don't know what would happen with a downloaded resource if you "hide" it… it may or may not delete from the mobile app.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS