Jonah Lexham Bible Guide not downloading

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 481
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:12 PM

About 2 hours ago i got the email saying that the Jonah Lexham Bible Guide was now was now ready to download.

I just now (2 hours after getting the notice) typed update now into the command area, but no update. I closed Logos and opened it again. No download.

Posts 912
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:22 PM

same here

Posts 25734
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:26 PM

The email you received is the "we charged your credit card" email. I would expect that the resource will be unlocked on your account by 5 PM PST. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 40
Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:26 PM

Same here.

Its still in a fish somehow.

Posts 1576
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:27 PM

+1

I‘we tried the “Update Now” and “Update Resources” commands several times.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 1576
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:28 PM

alabama24:

The email you received is the "we charged your credit card" email. I would expect that the resource will be unlocked on your account by 5 PM PST. 

My email actually said “is ready to be downloaded”.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 481
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:30 PM

alabama24:

No. Thee email said it is ready to be downloaded and gave download instructions.

John

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:33 PM

Unfortunately, a miscommunication led to this product being shipped off Pre-Pub before the resource was published. The resource is scheduled to be ready on November 14th. We'll have an order update email going out this afternoon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Posts 481
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:36 PM

Jake Mailhot:

Unfortunately, a miscommunication led to this product being shipped off Pre-Pub before the resource was published. The resource is scheduled to be ready on November 14th. We'll have an order update email going out this afternoon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

And yet you 'unfortunately' charged me for the resource.

John

Posts 1670
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:47 PM

It’s on my ipad

Posts 276
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 3:45 PM

I was wondering what happened.  

Posts 5076
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 3:47 PM

Jake Mailhot:

Can you please put the prepub price back so we can order it, since it hasn’t officially shipped?

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 40
Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 3:53 PM

Jake Mailhot:

My card on file has been charged. Do I need to do something after receiving the mail?

Posts 162
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:14 PM

The link below states that because of problems, it will be November 14th before you can download it. 

https://www.logos.com/product/26323/lexham-bible-guide-jonah

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 760
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:20 PM

- post removed -

link in previous post was made active already

Posts 760
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:30 PM

John Kaess:

Jake Mailhot:

John

I see an invoice on my Orders History tab, but I do not see any pending transaction on my card as of 9:24 PM CST.  Normally I see a transaction within a few minutes, so I don't know that any transaction has occurred at this point with the bank.  The product page "Add to cart" button is greyed-out for me.  I think there was mix up as Jake mentions, but it looks like they're managing it as best they can having parts of the process showing one status and another part of the process not yet started.

Are you seeing a pending transaction on your card?  If so, you may want to call them to have that backed out.

Posts 1634
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:34 PM

CFR (Commenting for reference)

Posts 1343
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 6:55 AM

Same thing happened to me.

I have not received the email about the problem. 

Posts 2525
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 7:10 AM

They also didn't email to warn people that this would get charged like they used to ALWAYS do. I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and I will not do any more Pre-pubs because this was the third time they failed to warn me. The last one was a Mobile Ed course for hundreds of dollars during summer months when my was not getting paid as a teacher and really put a crimp in our finances. I kept that one because I really wanted it, but if I had the warning I probably would have cancelled it due to my finances. NOT COOL!

Posts 760
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 9:28 AM

Steve:

John Kaess:

Jake Mailhot:

John

I see an invoice on my Orders History tab, but I do not see any pending transaction on my card as of 9:24 PM CST.  Normally I see a transaction within a few minutes, so I don't know that any transaction has occurred at this point with the bank.  The product page "Add to cart" button is greyed-out for me.  I think there was mix up as Jake mentions, but it looks like they're managing it as best they can having parts of the process showing one status and another part of the process not yet started.

Are you seeing a pending transaction on your card?  If so, you may want to call them to have that backed out.

UPDATE:  I did see this morning - 10:35 CST - that my credit card now has a pending transaction for the subject resource.  This is not good.  Sad

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS