Jonah Lexham Bible Guide not downloading

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 5266
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:22 AM

DAL:

Jake Mailhot:

Unfortunately, a miscommunication led to this product being shipped off Pre-Pub before the resource was published. The resource is scheduled to be ready on November 14th. We'll have an order update email going out this afternoon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can you please put the prepub price back so we can order it, since it hasn’t officially shipped?

Thanks!

DAL

Why hasn’t the price gone back to prepub price? It’s not officially out yet. You could make extra sales. Come on FL 👍😁👌

Posts 60
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:50 AM

I take it there was no email yet? Same thing here...

Posts 784
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 2:39 PM

JFritschJr:

I take it there was no email yet?

I have not received an email at this point in time regarding the resource.

Posts 1343
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 4:30 PM

Steve:
I have not received an email at this point in time regarding the resource.

Super Angry

Posts 465
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 5:00 PM

Hans:

Its still in a fish somehow.

Hee hee Big Smile

Posts 63
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 5:11 PM

Just a quick update, our productuon team is trying to ship this resource by tomorrow.

Posts 465
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 5:23 PM

Jake Mailhot:

Just a quick update, our productuon team is trying to ship this resource by tomorrow.

Emails were sent out yesterday? Product will actually be delivered tomorrow...?

Jonah 1:17 But the Lord provided a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was inside the fish three days and three nights.

Mind. Blown. Big Smile

Posts 5266
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 5:53 PM

Jake Mailhot:

If it didn’t officially ship why not offer the prepub price still? Looks like the question/request is being blown off ¿¿¿...??? There wasn’t even a warning for this mistake on FL part.

DAL

Posts 60
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 9:57 AM

So what was the resolution to this?

Posts 5266
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 10:11 AM

DAL:

Jake Mailhot:

If it didn’t officially ship why not offer the prepub price still? Looks like the question/request is being blown off ¿¿¿...??? There wasn’t even a warning for this mistake on FL part.

DAL

Forget it, maybe if it gets included in a base package or as a FBOTM.

Posts 63
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 2:26 PM

This resource just shipped on desktop. It will be available on mobile on Monday.

Posts 1681
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 4:16 PM

It was on mobile for me earlier this week.

Posts 535
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 2:16 AM

Just a heads up Jake, but the Jonah resource shipped with the series name "Lexham Bible Guides" (notice the 's') while the other books in the series use "Lexham Bible Guide" (no 's'). This has caused my library prioritization to view these as two separate series'. I went ahead and manually edited the series name, but others may not notice this resource hasn't automatically prioritized with the others.

Posts 8989
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 5:48 AM

Ryan:
the Jonah resource shipped with the series name "Lexham Bible Guides" (notice the 's') while the other books in the series use "Lexham Bible Guide" (no 's'). This has caused my library prioritization to view these as two separate series'. I went ahead and manually edited the series name

Great catch and great to point out the workaround until Logos fixes that (I followed your advice and did likewise)!

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1576
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 5:58 AM

Another issue is the title. When in your library, if you type title:"lexham bible guide" all of the other Lexham guides show up but this one does not.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 535
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 6:02 AM

Just to add on to Rick's point, after checking my library it seems that this resource is titled Jonah: A Lexham Research Commentary while the others are titled Lexham Bible Guide: Ephesians

Posts 483
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 6:31 AM

Ryan:

Just to add on to Rick's point, after checking my library it seems that this resource is titled Jonah: A Lexham Research Commentary while the others are titled Lexham Bible Guide: Ephesians

Giving FL the benefit of the doubt since they rushed this our for us, i nevertheless would appreciate if the metadata for all the Lexham Bible Guide(s) ALL had the exact same series title either with or without the 's' and the completely different resource name for Jonah is inconsistent and should be changed to the same as all the others in the series as Ryan has pointed out.

Posts 60
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 6:50 AM

How would I go about changing the book name?

Posts 60
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 7:12 AM

Never mind I figured it out.

Posts 1343
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 9:12 AM

John Kaess:
Giving FL the benefit of the doubt since they rushed this our for us, i nevertheless would appreciate if the metadata for all the Lexham Bible Guide(s) ALL had the exact same series title either with or without the 's' and the completely different resource name for Jonah is inconsistent and should be changed to the same as all the others in the series as Ryan has pointed out.

Yes

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS