how do i turn bibles and commentaries in to "paper" background?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3024
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 11 2017 5:46 AM

I can turn resources to a paper look from the Program settings, but how do I do that with Bibles and commentaries?

mm.

mm.

Posts 21736
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 5:55 AM

Milkman:

I can turn resources to a paper look from the Program settings, but how do I do that with Bibles and commentaries?

mm.

Bibles and Commentaries also conform to the "Resource Panel Background" setting so should work in the same way.

Are you not seeing this?

Posts 3024
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 6:15 AM

Hey Graham, I just found this out. I have two screens. The left screen displays the "paper" look, but the right does not. Originally I had my bibles and commentaries displayed on the right screen only and they were not in paper mode. I moved them to the left screen and they automatically changed to paper look.

However, when I move them back to my right screen they default to white backgrounds. 

Perplexed.

mm.

Posts 21736
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 6:22 AM

Milkman:
However, when I move them back to my right screen they default to white backgrounds. 

How strange

The screenshot below shows a couple of commentaries on separate screens (the red vertical line shows where one screen ends and the other starts) and - as you can see - they are both showing as paper.

Do you get the same behaviour with non Bible / commentary resources?

Are you using Windows or Mac?

Sounds potentially like some sort of video driver issue.

Posts 3024
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 7:13 AM

when I move everything to my right screen ALL the panel backgrounds work except 'paper.' Any ideas?

mm.

Posts 21736
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 7:22 AM

Milkman:
Any ideas?

Sounds more and more like a video driver issue.

Are you able to check on your video card manufacturer's website to check you have the latest video drivers?

Posts 3024
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 7:59 AM

all drivers are updated. My PC is under a year old. It's just the paper mode that doesn't seem to work on the right screen. No biggy. Thanks for the suggestions though.

mm.

mm.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS