Logos 7 Essential Upgrades

Page 1 of 5 (89 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 88 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 23 2017 9:30 PM

Hi all,

We are excited to launch a new line of base-package products called Logos 7 Essential Upgrades.

The packages come in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large. They combine a feature set (Starter, Full, Extended) with a small library of key resources.

Essential Upgrades are designed to meet the needs of customers who would like to get Logos 7 but don’t need to add a large library of new books.

They offer an affordable option for users on older platforms who would like to get up-to-date for a low price.

Over the Black Friday weekend, the packages are even more affordable at 50% off!

See this page for a high-level comparison chart.

Check out the product pages for a full list of contents:

https://www.logos.com/product/145466/logos-7-essential-upgrade

https://www.logos.com/product/145467/logos-7-essential-upgrade

https://www.logos.com/product/145468/logos-7-essential-upgrade

Have questions? Read more in our FAQ document.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to check in over the next few days. I'll be traveling this weekend and it may take a bit longer to respond.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 23 2017 11:57 PM

I already own a base package, but there are some interesting resources in these packages. Unfortunately they don't seem to be 50% off for me though... :-(

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:06 AM

Same here...

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 147
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:31 AM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Essential Upgrades are designed to meet the needs of customers who would like to get Logos 7 but don’t need to add a large library of new books.

They offer an affordable option for users on older platforms who would like to get up-to-date for a low price.

Great idea! Thank you!!!

Posts 3770
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:25 AM

I would encourage everyone to take a peek and see what they would get for the deeply discounted price. This is an opportunity.

In my case, I picked up a course and other resources I care less about but nonetheless are gains, and it cost me less than $14 altogether. Your price may not be the same as mine (dynamic and academic pricing) but hopefully this illustrates that there may a good deal waiting for you there.

Posts 1859
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:55 AM

Yeah, I got the HD commentaries for Romans and James for less than $11 in the Medium w/o features.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 280
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 9:48 AM

We've opened up the 50% discount to Logos 7 owners!

Francis and Robert - Customer service will be adjusting your orders and will contact you to confirm.

Posts 443
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:27 AM

Robert M. Warren:

Yeah, I got the HD commentaries for Romans and James for less than $11 in the Medium w/o features.

This is a great deal! It looks like the "w/o features" option is currently available only for the Small and Medium, not Large. (I assume this option is only for Logos Now users, just like base packages.)

Posts 993
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:33 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Francis and Robert - Customer service will be adjusting your orders and will contact you to confirm.

Celeste,

I purchased the Large Essential Upgrade with the Silver base package in one order (I already owned some other Logos 7 libraries so I already had the Full feature set and some resources). I'm not sure if the pricing looked right. Since the Large essential upgrade has some resources that the Silver base package also has, should I have purchased the Essential Upgrade first in one order, and then purchased the Silver base package in a separate order to ensure that the dynamic pricing was correct?

Posts 280
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:46 AM

Kiyah - I'll have customer service fix your order and reach out to you.

For other's reference - we recommend purchasing one base package (or library) at a time to ensure the most accurate dynamic pricing. 

Posts 993
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:49 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Kiyah - I'll have customer service fix your order and reach out to you.

For other's reference - we recommend purchasing one base package (or library) at a time to ensure the most accurate dynamic pricing. 

Thanks!

Posts 9566
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:04 AM

Thanks for applying the 50% to L7 owners!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:05 AM

How does the Extended feature set run about 190 for me but the L Essential Library which is the same exact thing is only 123. I am not a math expert but that is not 50%

Posts 1859
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:09 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:
Customer service will be adjusting your orders and will contact you to confirm

Thank you, Celeste.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 147
Pete De Bonte | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:19 AM

Why can't I add these to a wish list?

Posts 443
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:22 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Celeste, could you confirm if the 50% discounts are applying now. I assumed that they were fixed when I ordered, but I'm not sure.

Also, maybe you or someone could confirm whether the "I'd prefer to purchase only [...]" option should be available on Large, not just Small and Medium (i.e., purchasing the library resources without the features). I might have considered Large if it were available.

Thanks to you, Ben, and all the rest for your hard work!

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:36 AM

I've paid $31.00 now that the discount is open to BP owners. Thank you Celeste! Thank you FL! This is an amazing Black Friday deal!

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 280
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:44 AM

Keith Pang:

How does the Extended feature set run about 190 for me but the L Essential Library which is the same exact thing is only 123. I am not a math expert but that is not 50%

Keith, the feature sets are currently on sale as part of our 20% off sale. The Essential Upgrade Library (L) also includes a few more things than the Extended Feature Set. So the 50% is working, it's just not 50% on top of the 20% sale. Thanks for checking!

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:54 AM

Thanks

Posts 280
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 11:56 AM

Adam Olean:

Celeste, could you confirm if the 50% discounts are applying now. I assumed that they were fixed when I ordered, but I'm not sure.

Yes, they are working, and I double checked your order to make sure it was processed with the correct discount. 

Page 1 of 5 (89 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS