Logos Crash

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 52
Geoff | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:59 AM

Hey Logos,

I hope I did this right. You should find my logs attached. I was using Open txt. org and the diagramming tool. They seemed to work fine until I tried to resize the window size. (I had a split window configuration with the diagramming tool in half the screen and the open text.org in the other half) I could resize it a few times and then it just seized up. The little blue progress circle showed up but wasn't revolving. I tried clicking and then it grayed out logos and the only thing I could do was close it. My Cpu cranked up to 30 + % working on it but it just sits there like nothing is happening. I have done this about 3-4 times in a row so I dont think it is a fluke.

Thx

Posts 82
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:37 AM

For my Logos, I had "not responding" when I opened a layout in Windows 10, spinning circle, was able to close Logos normally. First log file.

My regular bible study layout works fine, except when I select my tab for LXX Int Swete that has always been in a fairly narrow panel.  I get the spinning circle and am forced to close Logos.  See screenshot, Not Responding at top left.  Second log file.

I notice that if I resize that panel to be wider before I select that tab, it opens normally, and populates the inline interlinear quickly.

0743.Logos Log Files.zip

1423.Logos Log Files (2).zip

Posts 24552
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 10:43 PM

Geoff:

Hey Logos,

I hope I did this right.

Geoff, let's keep the discussion in one thread --->  see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/154877.aspx

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 24552
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 11:01 PM

Kristine Lewis:
My regular bible study layout works fine, except when I select my tab for LXX Int Swete that has always been in a fairly narrow panel.  I get the spinning circle and am forced to close Logos

Kristine

Not a good idea to attach a new problem to an existing thread. A new thread in Logos 7 forum is best.

Is Swete on Linkset A?

Does it help to:

• open from a wider panel?
  • Remove it from the linkset?

What version of Swete do you have - look at the bottom of its Information page (click the large i icon)?. It should look like

LLS:OTGRKSWETEINTTXT
2017-04-26T22:22:55Z

Also, update to the latest version of Logos as per https://community.logos.com/forums/t/154910.aspx

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 82
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 2 2017 8:53 AM

I will post in a new thread next time.  I thought it might be related to panel size or resizing problems others reported.  It was the Swete version you posted, and was on linkset A, and it did open if I widened the panel first.  This issue cleared up after installing latest Windows version and latest Logos version.  Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS