Sometimes Logos is Unbelievably Cheap -I Really Don't Get It

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10212
Denise | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 30 2017 5:22 PM

I had to cancel two prepub ships, so Faithlife could fund my new Mini for me. But while doing that, I ran into this collection:

https://www.logos.com/product/33193/tt-clark-studies-in-apocryphal-and-pseudepigraphal-writings 

The first volume caught my eye, then the collection contributors, and then the Enoch volumes. 

So, I checked on the web for comparitive pricing. I didn't even get past the first resource, before I was double the collection price. It was downhill from there. Eash one costs more than the collection. 

Well, I pushed the buy button. My Mini would have a brand spanking new collection for her reading pleasure.

But I don't understand. The vaunted cost of tagging, etc? In fairness to Logos, great buy.

Posts 2074
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 6:06 PM

Same thing with their Journal Bundles.  Best deal on earth, if not farther.

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 7:22 PM

It’s pre-pub price was 119.95 back in 2014.

Posts 2074
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 8:35 PM

Fasil:

It’s pre-pub price was 119.95 back in 2014.

Maybe that is why I think the price was so great!  Actually, even at today's price, I think it a bargain--if you can afford it.

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 4:18 AM

I doubt that I can afford it anytime soon. But I have added it to my wish list.

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 1 2017 4:33 PM

Having just bought the Bloomsbury Bundle, I fully expected to find that this collection was in my library...but surprise, surprise!! It is not! And so I must ask, how many other Bloomsbury products did I not get when I bought the bundle of Bloomsbury products???

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS