Remove the Community Highlight

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 5998
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 24 2022 6:29 AM

Jason Mahill:
I paid for the upgrade to current Logos.

Do I understand correctly that you are posting in the Logos 7 forum with concerns about Logos 9 (the current Logos) or are you under the impression that Logos 7 is the current Logos and have just been enlightened?

Jason Mahill:
its a shame we can't get this answer by calling customer service

I am intrigued! What was the response of Customer Service when you asked this question. Whenever I have called them they have been most helpful. I don't call them often, not living in the ex-colonies. It is usually quicker to ask on the forums.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 36369
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 24 2022 1:22 PM

Mike Binks:
Whenever I have called them they have been most helpful.

Many years ago, when I first called them pre-forum days on L3, I was told they did not provide training, only software support, after which they politely ended the call. I was unhappy because I knew it was a bug not user error. After about a week of trying off and on to isolate the problem, I called them a second time, this time reporting exactly the same issue as a bug ... I got excellent service although the bug was never fixed in L3; the L4 Personal Books Builder did not have the error. Once I learned not to call on training issues, I've had excellent service; at least once I've had to ask for a more experienced agent because the problem was very difficult to explain or document with screen shots ... but the switch was handled professionally and the problem finally illustrated/documented.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1
David Jung | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2022 10:45 AM

Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS