Cheaper price now for Frame's book cf Pre-order pricing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 209
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 1 2017 5:09 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/147623/the-theological-correspondence-of-john-frame

For those who had pre-ordered this, you might want to consider this new offer :)

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 283
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 3 2017 1:39 PM

Vincent Chia:

https://www.logos.com/product/147623/the-theological-correspondence-of-john-frame

For those who had pre-ordered this, you might want to consider this new offer :)

Just a note, which is not a problem for me to save the ten bucks, but when I cancelled and reordered the above, it billed me immediately for it, which is strange and a first for a Logos resource that doesn't ship before the 18th, go figure. So just a warning for anyone else if the same thing happens. Thanks for the heads up!

Desktop: Win7/64, i7-860, 24GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Posts 4446
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 3 2017 3:29 PM

D Bouey:

Vincent Chia:

Just a note, which is not a problem for me to save the ten bucks, but when I cancelled and reordered the above, it billed me immediately for it, which is strange and a first for a Logos resource that doesn't ship before the 18th, go figure. So just a warning for anyone else if the same thing happens. Thanks for the heads up!

The product is live so it should have downloaded immediately, which is why you were charged immediately.

Posts 283
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 3 2017 4:31 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

D Bouey:

Vincent Chia:

The product is live so it should have downloaded immediately, which is why you were charged immediately.

Nope, nothing has downloaded, period. Just manually tried a download and got nothing. Zip on any John Frame download, FYI.

Desktop: Win7/64, i7-860, 24GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 4 2017 8:39 AM

Just a quick note about this product. All Pre-Pub orders have had their price lowered to the current sale price ($39.99). In addition, while the product is live, the resource won't actually ship until December 18. On that date, all Pre-Pub orders will be processed and all users who ordered the live product will receive the resource automatically.

A production delay pushed the ship date back to the 18th. We had to make the product live to make it work correctly with the Christmas promotion.

Posts 387
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 4 2017 8:51 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Just a quick note about this product. All Pre-Pub orders have had their price lowered to the current sale price ($39.99). In addition, while the product is live, the resource won't actually ship until December 18. On that date, all Pre-Pub orders will be processed and all users who ordered the live product will receive the resource automatically.

A production delay pushed the ship date back to the 18th. We had to make the product live to make it work correctly with the Christmas promotion.

I kept searching 4 it down alleys + under rocks on the weekend.  Thanks, Jake.

Posts 5074
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 4 2017 12:45 PM

How is this different to his systematic theology and salvation belongs to the Lord? It Seems to cover the same topics; e.g. the doctrine of the Word of God, angels, the last days, etc. All these and more are covered in the other two books. 

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS