Notes and where are they?

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 29 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 124
Robert Bigouette | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 14 2017 2:00 PM

I created a note in the web app. When I got home, it wasn’t on the desktop app. Nor the iPad app. Where they be? Halp!

Posts 17809
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 14 2017 2:14 PM

Thread => Update the Logos Web App! includes information about New Notes in Web App plus Faithlife reply on 25 Nov 2017 => https://community.logos.com/forums/p/153096/938473.aspx#938473 

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Jason Benham:

Alan - I'm a little late to the ballgame with the web app, but my initial test drive is phenomenal.  Good work on this.  My only hang up is Notes.  I have thousands of them and they are not showing up in the web app.  I assume they do not natively sync?  I emailed support and they said they do, but I don't see them.  

Thank you for your time

Thanks for the feedback, Jason.

We're just getting ready to start testing notes migration internally next week. If all goes well, we'll open up an alpha/beta testing opportunity for users to participate as well. We're still several months away from having version 1 of the new notes system ready to ship to all three platforms (desktop, web, and mobile), but they'll be an opportunity to start testing the system with your existing notes in the near future. If all goes well, I'd expect to have the beta open in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 8:53 AM

Until this gets fixed, not a lot of use from the webapp vs the mobile app.

Posts 1776
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:27 AM

Robert Bigouette:

I created a note in the web app. When I got home, it wasn’t on the desktop app. Nor the iPad app. Where they be? Halp!

Be on the lookout for an invitation to join a private beta of the new notes integration into the desktop app.

Posts 604
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 4:33 PM

Would be interested in being a part of this beta, too.

Posts 2644
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 22 2017 5:40 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Robert Bigouette:

Be on the lookout for an invitation to join a private beta of the new notes integration into the desktop app.

I’d like one too please

Posts 124
Robert Bigouette | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 4 2018 6:33 AM

This still a possibility?

Posts 391
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 4 2018 4:01 PM

Ditto, I’m interested too!

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 1324
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 4 2018 6:08 PM

I'm interested in beta too.

Peter

Posts 47
Bob Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 8:20 PM

If you're still looking for beta users for notes, I would also be interested in joining.

Posts 1776
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 9:50 PM

Thanks, all. I'll update this thread as soon as we have an announcement. We're finishing a couple of things with regard to migration and notebooks. Once those are done, we'll be ready to open the beta. I hope to have an announcement later this month.

Posts 391
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 11 2018 2:43 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Thanks, all. I'll update this thread as soon as we have an announcement. We're finishing a couple of things with regard to migration and notebooks. Once those are done, we'll be ready to open the beta. I hope to have an announcement later this month.

Thanks, Phil, I'll certainly keep an eye out. Is there a Faithlife group we can join so we don't miss out? 

Also, will the new notes system support images? This really is becoming a must-have feature. 

Thanks, Liam

Posts 2041
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 11 2018 7:00 AM

LMAM:
Also, will the new notes system support images?

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/148133/920828.aspx#920828 

Posts 391
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 11 2018 2:53 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Much obliged. Great to hear that this feature is making an appearance!

Posts 391
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 6:32 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Bumpty-bump-bump

I was wondering, any more news on the Beta, Phil? 

Posts 1776
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:05 AM

LMAM:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Bumpty-bump-bump

I was wondering, any more news on the Beta, Phil? 

Sorry for the delay. Adam is going to handle this, and he should be providing details on the beta group today.

Posts 328
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 3:40 PM

Thanks for asking, LMAM. An early version of the Notes tool is available in the current version of Logos, version 7.12. I sent you an invitation to the beta testing group, which will grant you license to use the feature. 

Anyone else would like to test and provide feedback to the desktop notes tool can request to join at https://faithlife.com/logos-notes-tool-beta/

I'll be posting more details this week about the tool's current capabilities and limitations, and a general idea of what we plan to add next.

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 124
Robert Bigouette | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 5:14 PM

Hey Adam what about me? LOL. Original poster here :)

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 7:24 PM

Robert Bigouette:

Hey Adam what about me? LOL. Original poster here :)

lol

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 124
Robert Bigouette | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 6 2018 8:47 AM

Ahh! Wouldnt you know. Current study in notes disappeared! LOL, seriously, is there a way to get it back?

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS