Where is the Feature Set on Logos Website?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 65
Natan de Carvalho | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 15 2017 8:42 AM

As far as I remember, you always had the option of purchasing or not purchasing the Feature Set on Logos, as the image bellow indicates

However, as I checked today, it seems like this is no longer the option:

I am a LogosNow member. Why would I want to spend money on features I already own? This collection was about $88 without the Feature Set and Dynamic pricing, but today it went up to 379.16 and I can't change anything.

What is going on?

Posts 509
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 9:00 AM

That is a good question. I am seeing the same thing.

Posts 19209
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 10:13 AM

Natan de Carvalho:
As far as I remember, you always had the option of purchasing or not purchasing the Feature Set on Logos ... What is going on?

Concur English Base Packages previously had Feature Set purchase option since Logos 7 release.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 11733
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 10:43 AM

At least the question from your thread title is easily answerable: here

EDIT: Maybe much better here: (be careful to check your own dynamic price) 

/EDIT

Natan de Carvalho:

I am a LogosNow member. Why would I want to spend money on features I already own? This collection was about $88 without the Feature Set and Dynamic pricing, but today it went up to 379.16 and I can't change anything.

What is going on?

Hm. I haven't seen any communication on that - maybe it's a website bug. Since Logos worked so hard convincing people of the value of LNow, it doesn't seem to make sense to take away the library-only buying options for base packages - the page still is able to differentiate, as it tells me that I own it:

EDIT: Through the Essential packages you may be able to acquire the Feature Sets for a very good price - subsequntly the base packages should show the "library only"-price. You may want to check out if this road works for you.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 443
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 11:36 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Natan de Carvalho:
As far as I remember, you always had the option of purchasing or not purchasing the Feature Set on Logos ... What is going on?

Concur English Base Packages previously had Feature Set purchase option since Logos 7 release.

Keep Smiling Smile

I'm having the same problem. Until this is fixed, I suppose the main alternative is to contact the sales team.

Posts 443
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 12:26 PM

Well, it looks like the Feature Set toggle is back for Logos Now users. It's now working for me at least!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS