Dataset Updates: December 18, 2017

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:08 PM

Scott E. Mahle:

It would appear you do not have access to the OT RI, as well. I would start a new thread in the suggestion forum, if I wanted it, and let my voice be heard Wink

Done - http://community.logos.com/forums/p/156424/944220.aspx#944220

Posts 866
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:19 PM

Hi all,

We will be adding this to Logos Now, Logos Cloud, and Feature Sets. It will eventually be available for individual sale.

Thanks!

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 30
Jacques | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:20 PM

This is really no big deal - sometimes you loose out on a sale or a purchase - that's life. I have long since migrated to the NIV2011 due to the availability of the RI's.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone at Faithlife responsible for the Reverse Interlinear functionality in so many of our Bibles - it is really a tool that I deeply appreciate. I still remember that in Libronix it was a separate resource and my Afrikaans Bibles still only have a few words tagged with Strong's Numbers and TVM. The new integrated RI functionality since Logos 4 is really superb!

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:36 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Hi all,

We will be adding this to Logos Now, Logos Cloud, and Feature Sets. It will eventually be available for individual sale.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas one and all! Thank you, Ben, and all the Faithlife staff for everything you do.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 1:40 PM

Hi all,

Thanks!

Thanks Ben.

Posts 491
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:04 PM

I have had Logos since version 4. I do not see any evidence of NIV84 in my resources. Should I have them. Not sure based on this thread.

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:31 PM

Mr. Simple:

I have had Logos since version 4. I do not see any evidence of NIV84 in my resources. Should I have them. Not sure based on this thread.

You will only have NIV84 If you purchased it. 

I think it was included in a Logos 4 base package but not sure now.

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:43 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):
we decided to do it to deliver on the license that many users received back in the Logos 4 days

I am one of those users, but didn't get the OT RI.

Even after reading the thread, I'm still confused as to why not.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:45 PM

Graham Criddle:

It was included with EARLY L4 base packages, but not with later ones. I bought my first base package around the time but bought a "later" package. Back in the day, most users seemed to think the earlier ones were a better deal. The later ones came with the NIV11 RI's. I happened to acquire my NIV84 (and RI) via a license transfer.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:46 PM

Doc B:

...Mine just came in now. 

Posts 10052
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:52 PM

Hi all,

We will be adding this to Logos Now, Logos Cloud, and Feature Sets. 

Thanks! That was real quick!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 4:42 PM

NB.Mick:

Hi all,

We will be adding this to Logos Now, Logos Cloud, and Feature Sets. 

Thanks! That was real quick!

Yes, Mine just came in too.

Thanks Logos!

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:09 PM

alabama24:

Graham Criddle:

It was included with EARLY L4 base packages, but not with later ones. I bought my first base package around the time but bought a "later" package. Back in the day, most users seemed to think the earlier ones were a better deal. The later ones came with the NIV11 RI's. I happened to acquire my NIV84 (and RI) via a license transfer.

Not sure when I got mine. But I started with Logos Level 2 when it was still on floppies.

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:21 PM

I had some resources prior, but was not a big user and stopped when I switched to Mac. I wished the Mac version had come out earlier in my Seminary career! 

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:06 PM

Doc B:

Even after reading the thread, I'm still confused as to why not.

Well, the mystery is solved. It downloaded a few minutes ago.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1507
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:05 AM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

Reverse Interlinears

• RSV: Some of these components may be licensed by Logos Now
    • Old Testament
    • Apocrypha (now complete)
    • New Testament
  • NIV84:
    • Old Testament
    • New Testament

Thanks, Rick. Merry Christmas! Did the RSV update include the different RSV versions (RSVCE, RSVC2E), or is it limited to just the RSV for now?

Posts 17974
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:33 AM

Fr Devin Roza:
Did the RSV update include the different RSV versions (RSVCE, RSVC2E), or is it limited to just the RSV for now?

Thread => Dataset Updates: October 16, 2017 includes RSV2CE interlinears for those who have RSV2CE license.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1289
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 4:48 PM

Fr Devin Roza:
Thanks, Rick. Merry Christmas! Did the RSV update include the different RSV versions (RSVCE, RSVC2E), or is it limited to just the RSV for now?

Only the RSV. It has apocryphal books in addition to the deuterocanon (e.g. 3 & 4 Maccabees) that were not aligned. This update completes the RSV reverse interlinear material. 

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:10 AM

So now I have the OT RI for a Bible translation I don't have (NIV 1984). Is there any way for me to benefit from this RI?

Posts 804
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:36 AM

I've just caught wind of this. I've had the NIV84 since time immemorial, and just noticed the OT Interlinear appearing today where there used to be a blank panel. It's a real blessing to have it there, so thanks to everyone for making it available.

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS