Bible Browser and Concordance Tools in Logos 7

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
John Dennis Maher | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:41 AM

Why, when I hover my mouse over either the Bible Browser or the Concordance TOOLS under REFERENCE while using the Desktop version of Logos 7.0 (on my Windows 7 laptop) does it state "This tool is currently unavailable"? What gives? Why does Logos send out an email promoting these great new features to owners of Logos 7, but they don't function?

Posts 3265
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:50 AM

The Bible Browser Tool and Concordance Tool are included in the Full Feature Set, Extended Feature Set, and Logos Now.

If you upgraded to the free version of Logos 7 or own the L7 Starter Feature Set, those particular tools are not included in the Basic or Starter feature sets.

The L7 feature set comparison might be helpful in identifying features that you want to rent/own.

Posts 22082
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:51 AM

Hi John - and welcome to the forums

John Dennis Maher:
Why does Logos send out an email promoting these great new features to owners of Logos 7, but they don't function?

What Logos 7 feature set fo you own?

For these features to work you need either the full feature set (or higher) or a Logos Now subscription?

See https://www.logos.com/compare/feature-sets?productIds=121388,120029,136012,124703 for some context on this

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS