Am I Crazy??

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 28 2017 12:50 PM

This morning I saw a post on the Forum for a collection of 3 resources with a link "click here to get all 3 free". Without giving away too much information (causing embarrassment for the mistaken post). Another user commented that it was before 8 AM in the timezone of Faithlife offices and the link would be corrected when the offices open. Can other users verify that I saw that? If it is going to go live in early January it will effect how I use some of the other coupon codes that expire this week.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 28 2017 12:55 PM

David Thomas:

This morning I saw a post on the Forum for a collection of 3 resources with a link "click here to get all 3 free". Without giving away too much information (causing embarrassment for the mistaken post). Another user commented that it was before 8 AM in the timezone of Faithlife offices and the link would be corrected when the offices open. Can other users verify that I saw that? If it is going to go live in early January it will effect how I use some of the other coupon codes that expire this week.

David, I saw it.  I was not awake enough to figure it out, so I left it for later.  Wait + see, I guess.

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 28 2017 1:11 PM

scooter:
David, I saw it.

Thanks, Scooter.

I expect it is a special to help people with New Years Resolutions. I already own 2 of the resources that were in the bundle so I will use my coupon code for something else that is discounted this month and hope the post we saw comes back the first week of January to get that 3rd item FREE.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1501
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 28 2017 1:30 PM

Thanks, I was asking myself the same question.

Posts 2384
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 29 2017 4:02 PM

Sorry for the misinformation about the CSB-SB being the 3rd free item in the bundle. As Scooter wrote, it was early and the braincells were not all fully engaged when I saw the early post. Confused

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS