Windows 10 update

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
James Woodson Binion III | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 1 2018 12:04 PM

The morning of Sunday 31 Dec Windows 10 updated my computer and in so doing they made my Logos Software useless - all I get is a grey blank screen - HELP????

Posts 912
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 12:37 PM

The obvious point would be to upgrade from Logos 5, its free and the newer software will support Windows 10.

Posts 19229
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 1:31 PM

Hi James - and welcome to the forums 

James Woodson Binion III:

The morning of Sunday 31 Dec Windows 10 updated my computer and in so doing they made my Logos Software useless - all I get is a grey blank screen - HELP????

My guess is that from your description you were already running Windows 10 and this was one of the updates. Is that correct?

And which version of Logos software are you using? Asking as you posted in the Logos 5 forum.

Graham

Posts 80
Anthony Grubb | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 7:13 PM

James Woodson Binion III:

Yeah, I'm still running Windows Vista and between the updates and an unsupported Logos 5... I had about 4 months last year when my Logos 5 wouldn't work.  I finally traced it back, it was when I installed Logos Basic that it stopped working.  In any case, I finally decided that using the mobile app and the web apps wasn't enough and my best bet was to uninstall and reinstall, and however many hundred Mb downloaded later....and Voilà!  The Logos Basic on Logos 5 works beautifully (and is much better than my previous incarnation of Logos 5 had been).

Posts 80
Anthony Grubb | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 7:16 PM

Anthony Grubb:
 The Logos Basic on Logos 5 works beautifully (and is much better than my previous incarnation of Logos 5 had been).

Sorry, Logos 5 is as high as my operating system will support.  Better you should go with Logos 7, as the others are saying Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS