NET Bible, Second Edition

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 266
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 11 2021 8:58 PM

I'm confused here. What exactly is taking so long? I got this as a part of a package in Logos 9, and it still has yet to come out of pre-pub?? What gives? FL? Any time table or explanations on its delay?

Posts 35547
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 11 2021 9:34 PM

Theo:
I'm confused here. What exactly is taking so long? I got this as a part of a package in Logos 9, and it still has yet to come out of pre-pub?? What gives? FL? Any time table or explanations on its delay?

There are other items for Logos 9 packages that have not yet been released. FL rarely gives timetables or estimated release times because of the response of users when the estimates are missed. Occasionally we are given explanations for delays but that is usually for unusual circumstances that delayed the resource.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2839
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 11 2021 9:36 PM

It is in production. Some pieces of it are already done because they are in my installation. Obviously it's not nearly soon enough for us. Hang in there.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 13 2021 7:13 AM

Looking forward to it.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 5039
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 13 2021 7:37 AM

abondservant:

Looking forward to it.

Agreed

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS