Popup version selection - Can multiple versions be displayed?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 22
Mark Hoffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:03 AM

When you hover the mouse over a Bible reference, you can get a popup display of that verse or passage.

The version that is displayed is determined by the prioritization of the Bibles in your library.

Maybe I'm not finding it, but what I would like is for the popup to display in my prioritized version and also in at least one other version. (E.g., have both the Greek and an English version displayed) BibleWorks and Accordance both allow for the use of CTRL (Command) key when hovering over a reference to enable the display of another version.

Is it possible in Logos 7 to have a toggle key to show an alternative popup version or to have more than one version display in the popup?

Thanks!

Posts 2602
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:09 AM

A possible solution is to hover your mouse over the reference, then hit F7. This will pop up a comparison of your top 5 resources (priority order) for the reference. It will use the settings in the toolbar of the Text Comparison tool for determining how to show differences between the versions.

Posts 22
Mark Hoffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 15 2018 11:19 AM

Excellent! Thanks for that tip. That accomplishes what I want.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS