Blank Landing or Home Page when opening L7 in Windpws 10

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
Michael Lawson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 16 2018 10:37 AM

Logos loads with a blank screen while running the latest Windows 10 OS 64bit.  All other functions appear to operate normally. 

The system has operating normally.  All drivers have been updated.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Posts 2687
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 16 2018 11:50 AM

Michael,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are experiencing? I've not been able to reproduce any issues when launching the home page. Are you running Logos 7.12?

Posts 7
Michael Lawson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 16 2018 12:12 PM

Not sure how to provide a "Screen shot."  I can't seem to provide one in this post.  Yes, running 7.12

Posts 25054
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 16 2018 12:14 PM

Michael Lawson:
Not sure how to provide a "Screen shot."

See https://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Michael Lawson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 7 2018 6:57 PM

Here is an update: Not only is the "Home Page" blank, "Media" images will not load. All other functions appear to function properly.  Any suggestions?

Posts 2687
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 8 2018 8:57 AM

Michael Lawson:

Here is an update: Not only is the "Home Page" blank, "Media" images will not load. All other functions appear to function properly.  Any suggestions?

Michael,

It might be helpful to get your logs. Please follow the link in the signature of my post labeled Diagnostic Logging, and then enable logging and reproduce the issue. Then Compress (zip) the folder labeled Logos Log Files. Then upload the folder to this forum thread. Additionally, please provide screenshots and upload them here. The screenshots will help us see what you are describing.

Thanks,

Philana

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS