Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 26248
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 1 2018 10:42 AM

As reported by Tom, the syntax for hiding already owned resources in the new store is currently broken. In the past, the user could add "&unlocked=no" to the URL to produce a page filtered for only new resources. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 17363
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 4:56 AM

+1 Yes concur that &unlocked=no works on Logos.com and old Vyrso.com site. Being able to filter out Ebooks already owned would be appreciated. Display of Ebook shows license ownership.

Awesome would be a filter similar to Ebook status since would like to search for Live Ebooks that are new to me (would be ok with URL syntax change).

Edit: my favorite Vryso search was Live non-fictional eBooks that are new to me.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1238
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 6:28 AM

Yes

How To Get Logs - macOS or Windows

Posts 891
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 7:21 AM

Here here :)

There's just one new free book today fyi and it's just a sample https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/65466/the-message-gospel-of-john-in-contemporary-language

Posts 1540
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 7:47 AM

Thank you for pointing this out Tom Reynolds.Big Smile

Posts 1606
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 7:25 PM

Yes

Posts 1540
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 7 2018 11:59 AM

Thank you Tom Reynolds Big Smile

Posts 891
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 9 2018 7:31 AM

You're welcome. Hopefully this gets updated soon.

Today's freebie is a novella which probably won't interest most but here you are https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148477/an-awakened-heart-orphan-train-an-orphan-train-novella

Posts 1540
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 9 2018 12:13 PM

Thanks Tom Smile

Appreciate your posts here.

Posts 1155
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 10 2018 2:54 AM

Kenute P. Curry:

Thank you Tom Reynolds Big Smile

+1 Yes

Posts 1540
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 8:27 AM

Thank you Benjamin HoBig Smile

Posts 564
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 10:13 AM

JT (alabama24):

As reported by Tom, the syntax for hiding already owned resources in the new store is currently broken. In the past, the user could add "&unlocked=no" to the URL to produce a page filtered for only new resources. 

I have the same problem in trying to select my Faithlife Connect free monthly "Faithlife Classic ebook". It shows 3,187 titles with no way to filter out what I already own (which includes over 15,000 resources). 

Posts 21
LogosEmployee
Natalie Mills | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 1:25 PM

Pam Larson:
I have the same problem in trying to select my Faithlife Connect free monthly "Faithlife Classic ebook". It shows 3,187 titles with no way to filter out what I already own (which includes over 15,000 resources). 

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the feedback on this! We want to make sure that it is easy for you to find resources when using your Connect download for Faithlife Ebooks, and I know that our Faithlife Ebooks readers that aren't a part of Connect would like this filter tool as well. I'll make sure this feedback gets passed along to the right people.

Thanks, 

Natalie

Posts 891
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 9:17 PM

Another free addition from David C Cook. It's a classic:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/145401/tortured-for-christ

Posts 1540
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 10:06 PM

Thank you Tom ReynoldsBig Smile

Posts 891
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 10:49 AM

Another freebie today of interest to some... https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/148968/the-mayflower-bride-daughters-of-the-mayflower

So Faithlife - it's been over a month now and no sign that you're working on fixing the ebooks website. It's as broken as noet ebooks has been since its inception. I don't understand why you would copy noet instead of having noet copy Vyrso which was so much nicer.

Posts 2642
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 11:00 AM

I agree. I used to look at vyrso everyday for deals and books but I've given up. I can search for the title of a book in quotes with an author's name and it won't show up as the first result. Sometimes I have to scroll several pages to find the said book. I don't see how a search can be this broken

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS