Linked resources

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Gary Berkenpas | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:05 AM

I have a question about a resources not linking when the cited resource is part of a collection. For example:
On page 96 of "A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life" by Beeke and Jones, footnote 79 cites B B Warfield's "Calvin and Calvinism". I have "The Works of Benjamin B Warfield" in my library and Vol 5 is "Calvin and Calvinism" but the citation in "A Puritan Theology" isn't highlighted as a link to the resource in my library.
Should I report this as a typo or is it a naming issue? Is there any way to work around this via renaming the resource or would that compromise other citations that name it as "The Works... Vol 5"?
This isn't the first time I've come across unlinked resources because they're part of a collection. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posts 914
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:54 AM

Feel free to report it as a typo.

In this instance it was probably due to a mismatch in publisher info between the citation in Puritan Theology and the publisher info in the front of Calvin and Calvinism. That being said, it looks like it should have been linked.

Posts 3
Gary Berkenpas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 5 2018 1:31 PM

Thanks, I'll do that.

I was worried this might be a disappointing flaw in the program. I confess I don't always know when I have something in my library and count on the link to 'light up' to inform me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS