Community Pricing on a great Mobile Ed Course

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 787
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 12 2018 2:27 PM

The more bids the lower the pricing will be! It started at $220 and is down to $190, let's keep it going! Bruce Waltke is a great scholar.

https://www.logos.com/product/149558/mobile-ed-ot300-old-testament-theology 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 780
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 12 2018 3:32 PM

Nice find! I am in at $200 for Waltke. 

Posts 886
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 12 2018 3:59 PM

You can find his classes online, elsewhere, for free.

I continue to be baffled as to how a MobileEd class can be a great value at $200 for unaccredited scholarship.

Posts 787
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 12 2018 4:30 PM

Well it’s worth it if the price goes down far enough. Won’t buy it at the price currently but we got other courses down to less than $100 and it’s great value for what you learn in conjunction with having access to it in Logos I guess would be the reason 

Posts 256
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 12 2018 4:36 PM

I'm down for it. Even the video by Waltke is moving.

These Mobile Ed courses with linked content, imo, are outstanding.

Posts 787
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 12 2018 11:57 PM

Steve Farson:

I'm down for it. Even the video by Waltke is moving.

These Mobile Ed courses with linked content, imo, are outstanding.

LOL yeah it literally is. I think they are great too.

Posts 410
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:24 PM

Seems to be down to $190 now :-) Lets see if faithlife can shift the bar to the left a little :-) this does look great,  I jumped in at $220 and it looks like the course would be good value at that price.

Posts 787
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:37 PM

Yes, I hope Faithlife can adjust the bid pricing so it can go down further!

Posts 967
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 9:03 AM

Keith Pang:

Yes, I hope Faithlife can adjust the bid pricing so it can go down further!

Same here.  I've been in since the beginning BUT won't buy unless we can get the price down a lot more.  I don't understand why Faithlife sets the low bid so high on these "Community" pricing resource.  They're not obligated to produce any resource that doesn't get enough in bids to cover their production cost, so why not let the bidding start at a high enough price to indicate genuine interest in the product, but low enough to get everyone's attention.  For a resource like this, at a low bid option of $75-$100, I would think Faithlife would see enough of an increase in the number of bids to more than offset the lower price.  Although, it just occurred to me that maybe they don't want too many customers buying in at a great community pricing deal or they won't have enough customers left over for purchases later on at the much higher regular price once the resource is moved into production. 

Posts 787
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 9:04 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Same here.  I've been in since the beginning BUT won't buy unless we can get the price down a lot more.  I don't understand why Faithlife sets the low bid so high on these "Community" pricing resource.  They're not obligated to produce any resource that doesn't get enough in bids to cover their production cost, so why not let the bidding start at a high enough price to indicate genuine interest in the product, but low enough to get everyone's attention.  For a resource like this, at a low bid option of $75-$100, I would think Faithlife would see enough of an increase in the number of bids to more than offset the lower price.  Although, it just occurred to me that maybe they don't want so many customers buying in at too good a deal or they won't have enough customers left over for purchases later on at the much higher regular price. 

Yeah I think you're right

Posts 173
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 9:23 AM

I believe FL garners attention to a course by starting with a high price and using the forums to gather more bidders as the dropping price encourages customers to post once again [again].

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.