No search results for the ESV Systematic Theology Study Bible

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 30646
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 19 2018 11:31 AM

The support info matches above. Since Phil isn’t having the same problem, it should not be a resource issue, but a local issue with your installation. Your reply to them was vague enough so that I can’t tell if you have tried what they suggested. Did you rebuild the index for that resource? I think you could also try “hiding” the resource and the “Unhiding“ it. If you try that, you will have to hide it, restart the app, unhide it and allow it to redownload  

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 19 2018 11:45 AM

Donn Heinrich:

Any other suggestions? Thank you.

Donn,

One suggestion is to hide then unhide the resource to download a new – hopefully working – copy. Remember to restart Logos after hiding and after unhiding the resource.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 102
Donn Heinrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 19 2018 12:58 PM

I tried to reindex, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Hiding and unhiding seems to be what fixed it.

Thank you, all, for your input. The ability to search this resource will hopefully be more helpful with the way the content is organized. I wonder if I have any other books that I've been unable to search. Blessings.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS