Blog comments not accepted?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1623
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 16 2018 4:34 PM

Can we have some advice on what comments are acceptable on posts on blog.logos.com?

Yesterday I posted a comment to "The God of Covenantal Relationship." Essentially it was a small quote from TDOT article on covenant. It showed as "awaiting moderation" yesterday, but today it's gone.

Last time I tried, it also disappeared. Am I missing some guidelines? Or it is not worth commenting?

Thanks

Posts 910
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 7:30 PM

I wouldn't bother commenting, I had exactly the same situation a couple of times in the past so now I don't bother wasting my time and energy.

It seems to me that Logos see their blog as just yet another sales tool and aren't interested in the least in engaging in dialogue

Posts 1623
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 8:56 PM

David Carter:

I wouldn't bother commenting, I had exactly the same situation a couple of times in the past so now I don't bother wasting my time and energy.

It seems to me that Logos see their blog as just yet another sales tool and aren't interested in the least in engaging in dialogue

Okay, thanks David.

That's at least encouraging, knowing I'm not the only one.

Posts 481
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 11:28 PM

David Carter:

I would agree with the exception of Mark Ward's posts.  I see that he regularly interacts with commenters and is usually a pleasant and engaging read.  The rest is most likely a product highlight, pro-tip featuring books and datasets, and what not.  Those are not worth commenting on.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS