Introducing Faithlife Connect

Page 11 of 14 (280 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last »
This post has 279 Replies | 15 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 4:43 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Chris duMond:

I'll check on this, DOC. Stay tuned. 

Thank you Chris.

Your email came back as "undeliverable" in our email system and Customer Service will be reaching out to you manually. Please be patient as we're working through all the "undeliverable" emails. Thanks. 

Posts 151
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 5:10 PM

The one wonderful tool I have come to depend on is Lemma in Passage.  https://www.logos.com/product/55915/lemma-in-passage

What I want to ask is how do I keep this feature as well as the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear which has also become my good friend.  

Just those two... Everything else is a bonus to me.....

That's what I need to know.   

Chris, will you please resend my email as I saw what I think was the explaination; but, I can't find it for the life of me.

Thank you for answering this question.

I wouldn't want your job for all of the tea in china... keep your chin up and i will do so with both of mine.

Rob

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 5:49 PM

Thanks Chris!

Posts 165
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:12 PM

Chris duMond:

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Chris duMond:

I'll check on this, DOC. Stay tuned. 

Thank you Chris.

Your email came back as "undeliverable" in our email system and Customer Service will be reaching out to you manually. Please be patient as we're working through all the "undeliverable" emails. Thanks. 

Chris,

I have yet to receive an email as well

Cliff

Posts 99
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:16 PM

Chris duMond:

Chris duMond:

Matthew, I have an ask to check on this. I'm sorry you haven't received any communication yet. I'll make sure to circle back on this when I find out something. You may be on a special email list that's coming directly from Customer Service as we had some customers with unique situations that we had to manually migrate and do special things for. You may be on that list. Thanks for your patience, my hope is you'll have closure sometime today. 

Chris, that is most odd. Besides the 200+ emails I've gotten from being subscribed to this thread since yesterday, I received two emails yesterday from purchases--one was for the Deuteronomy Mobile Ed that shipped and one was for a monthly free book for Now members I picked up.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:18 PM

Chris (or anyone else, for that matter),

I had a subscription to Logos Now at the time of this change, and that subscription included a free book each month that I got to keep. My email says I have been migrated to Faithlife Connect Starter, which, from what I can tell, does NOT appear to include a free book each month. The free book each month (along with the $50 coupon last May) was what finally sweetened the Logos Now deal enough for me to jump onboard. Can you confirm my understanding that Faithlife has now removed this benefit and I have effectively been made to forfeit the remaining books I would have been able to select had Faithlife not migrated my subscription?

Posts 4
Fr. Nathan R. Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:20 PM

Just made sure auto-renew was off for FC Starter. Like so many others, I'm in for the features more than the content. Bummed about this development, hope there's a financially viable way forward for me...I will be actively looking into alternatives, that's for sure. 

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:23 PM

Matthew:
Can you confirm my understanding that Faithlife has now removed this benefit and I have effectively been made to forfeit the remaining books I would have been able to select had Faithlife not migrated my subscription?

That is not correct. Although "Faithlife Connect Starter" does NOT have that benefit, you will continue with your current benefits until November 2018, or until your subscription expires, whichever is later. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:42 PM

Matthew:
Besides the 200+ emails I've gotten from being subscribed to this thread since yesterday, I received two emails yesterday from purchases--one was for the Deuteronomy Mobile Ed that shipped and one was for a monthly free book for Now members I picked up.

Actually, I believe all the emails you describe here DON'T come from our main marketing email system. The forums emails is a different platform and the "order summary receipt emails" come automated from our transactional database system. So that actually makes sense. 

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:43 PM

JT (alabama24):
That is not correct. Although "Faithlife Connect Starter" does NOT have that benefit, you will continue with your current benefits until November 2018, or until your subscription expires, whichever is later.

Thank you for the clarification! That makes me feel somewhat better about this change.

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:49 PM

Yes

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:52 PM

Matthew, thanks for your question. I'm going to try and parse this out and answer specific items you've called out here. 

Matthew:
I had a subscription to Logos Now at the time of this change, and that subscription included a free book each month that I got to keep. My email says I have been migrated to Faithlife Connect Starter, which, from what I can tell, does NOT appear to include a free book each month

True. Connect Starter does NOT include a free book each month. However...

Matthew:
I have effectively been made to forfeit the remaining books I would have been able to select had Faithlife not migrated my subscription

You will maintain your Logos Now benefits (including a free book every month) until your Logos Now renewal date, or 11/12/18, whichever is later. For example,

• if your Logos Now renewal was up this April, you would still get a free book every month until 11/12/18, along with all your other Logos Now benefits.
  • if your Logos Now renewal was up in December, you would still get a free book every month until December, along with all your other Logos Now benefits. 

Additionally, with Connect Starter, you get Faithlife TV and Faithlife Courses right now, along with a promo code to use on a library, feature set, or an upgrade to Connect Essentials or higher level of Connect, if you wish. 

Effectively, nothing will change for you until 11/12/18 at the earliest, and you'll be able to enjoy even more benefits in the meantime. 

Posts 76
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:09 PM

Chris duMond:

Matthew:
Besides the 200+ emails I've gotten from being subscribed to this thread since yesterday, I received two emails yesterday from purchases--one was for the Deuteronomy Mobile Ed that shipped and one was for a monthly free book for Now members I picked up.

Actually, I believe all the emails you describe here DON'T come from our main marketing email system. The forums emails is a different platform and the "order summary receipt emails" come automated from our transactional database system. So that actually makes sense. 

So you're saying that they're undeliverable on your side? Because it's all the same email address on my side.

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:22 PM

Matthew:
So you're saying that they're undeliverable on your side? Because it's all the same email address on my side.

There are many reasons why this could be true. What is clear from his post is that two different platforms are used to send out those different kinds of emails. 

I am a member of a service organization and my primary email address rejects the weekly emails sent from them, but I get the specialized ones. 

Posts 151
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:35 PM

Chris,

Simple question but I can't figure it out and it was not answered when I asked it above. 

When Logos Now dies for me later this year and I no longer get "lemma in passage" or have access to the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear both of which come from Logos Now, what precisely do I do to get these tools???.  Neither is included in what I was subscribed to and I am using both everyday and want to continue to do so.

PLEASE, what is the means to have those two tools.... what do I need to do and what does it cost????

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:42 PM

Matthew:

Correct, at some point you may have hit unsubscribe to marketing emails, or it may be some other issue on our end. If you desire, I believe you can manage your email preferences here: https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en/ 

Posts 76
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:46 PM

Chris duMond:

Matthew:

Correct, at some point you may have hit unsubscribe to marketing emails, or it may be some other issue on our end. If you desire, I believe you can manage your email preferences here: https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en/ 

Yeah, I'm signed up to receive all email from Logos, Verbum, Lexham, and Noet, so not sure where the problem lies. At this point, what do I do now Chris?

Posts 3219
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:48 PM

Rob Lambert:
When Logos Now dies for me later this year and I no longer get "lemma in passage" or have access to the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear both of which come from Logos Now, what precisely do I do to get these tools?

It may sound strange, but none of us can give you a precise answer yet. We won't know for certain until Logos 8 ships, whether the tools you want will still be subscriber-only, or will be bundled in the L8 feature set.

In the past, subscription-only products gradually moved to become a part of the (full) feature set, meaning you no longer had to subscribe, but could permanently buy and own those features.

It's likely that you'd have two options to choose from... subscribe to Faithlife Connect (Essentials) or buy the L8 FFS.

The good news is that L8 should ship before you have to make a decision (or lose access), so you still will have time to rent or buy what you need. 

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:54 PM

Matthew:
At this point, what do I do now Chris?

For the moment, Customer Service will send you an email "manually" regarding Faithlife Connect. 

Moving forward, I've created a case to have our Marketing Operations team look into your issue specifically and try to resolve it.

Posts 76
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 7:56 PM

Chris duMond:

Matthew:
At this point, what do I do now Chris?

For the moment, Customer Service will send you an email "manually" regarding Faithlife Connect. 

Moving forward, I've created a case to have our Marketing Operations team look into your issue specifically and try to resolve it.

Thanks Chris, hang in there brother!

Page 11 of 14 (280 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS