Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:54 PM

According to the Logos Now timeline, there should've been author guides for Edwards, Irenaeus and Warfield in the latest release - have these come through for anyone yet? I don't see them (unless I hid them in error Embarrassed)

(I got the guide for Luther which came in the 7.10 release.)

Posts 429
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 2:45 PM

The good news is, you didn't hide them. Smile

This was our mistake. Author Guides were planned for 7.13, but didn't quite make the shipping cutoff. Unfortunately, we forgot to remove that paragraph from the timeline. We've fixed the page, and we are happy to say that Author Guides will definitely be in the 7.14 update. 

We are glad to hear you are looking forward to these new resources!

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 2:52 PM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):
planned for 7.13

What about the Theophanies in the Bible dataset that was scheduled to ship, I can't seem to verify that I have this working. I checked Bible Browser but there also discovered the ESV isn't available in the Bible Browser anymore which was odd. Any update on this?

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 429
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 3:59 PM

Theophanies shipped this afternoon, so it should be available to download for you now. (It takes a little more time to get new datasets working in Bible Browser.) 

James Taylor:
ESV isn't available in the Bible Browser anymore which was odd.

That is very odd, especially since it seems to be working for me... we'll look into it. Thanks!

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 4:02 PM

Theophanies shipped this afternoon, so it should be available to download for you now. (It takes a little more time to get new datasets working in Bible Browser.) 

James Taylor:
ESV isn't available in the Bible Browser anymore which was odd.

That is very odd, especially since it seems to be working for me... we'll look into it. Thanks!

Last night I was only able to access the nasbpara in Bible browser and not the regular nasb95

Posts 429
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 4:08 PM

Interesting. Does the same problem occur for you on the web app? https://app.logos.com/tools/bible-browser?layout=one

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 4:24 PM

No problems in the web app sir. Maybe it was a weak internet connection? I'll have to try again on my desktop

Posts 2632
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 5:15 PM

If it still doesn't work, try entering the "update resources" command in the command box at the top of the main window. It could be that out of date resources are causing a problem.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 5:22 PM

The good news is, you didn't hide them. Smile

Good news indeed - I have so many hidden resources I was afraid to go look Smile

This was our mistake. Author Guides were planned for 7.13, but didn't quite make the shipping cutoff. Unfortunately, we forgot to remove that paragraph from the timeline. We've fixed the page, and we are happy to say that Author Guides will definitely be in the 7.14 update. 

We are glad to hear you are looking forward to these new resources!

Thanks for confirming Yes

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:22 PM

Must have been a weird hiccup... seems to be working now.  Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS