Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:40 AM

Clicking the link from Faithlife Connect only one resource is discounted, all the other resources I do not own are not discounted. Am I missing something? How are those deals only for Faithlife Connect members?

Posts 3301
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:52 AM

Matt Hamrick:

Clicking the link from Faithlife Connect only one resource is discounted, all the other resources I do not own are not discounted. Am I missing something? How are those deals only for Faithlife Connect members?

What deal or deals are you referring to? Books, Courses or Deals. If it is Deals, they are discounted and it states by how much in the resource info.

Edit: The present deals reflect Feb so there is no discount. It's not active yet.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:25 AM

They were not even discounted in February.

Posts 5046
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:54 AM

I took a look and I do remember those books bring discounted in February as there was another post about Ross Psalms book being discounted so these are the old February connect deals. Why the March deals are not up I don't know

Posts 3301
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 10:08 AM

Matt Hamrick:

They were not even discounted in February.

Yes they were. I bought Transformation: The Heart of Paul's Gospel and Kregel Charts of the Bible and Theology both at 40% off.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 10:25 AM

Matt Hamrick:

Are the discounts different for members from different FL Connect tiers?

Posts 3301
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 11:16 AM

Joshua Tan:

Are the discounts different for members from different FL Connect tiers?

Good question. I doubt it.

Posts 5046
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 7:41 AM

The Faithlife Connect deals are still not up for March... any idea when they might appear?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS