Announcement: Logos Now to continue at same price (with new name)

Page 2 of 13 (251 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 250 Replies | 24 Followers

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:17 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Dale E Heath:
I'm undecided on Connect Essentials. But now it's gone?

No, all the other Faithlife Connect configurations are still there. We just added a new Faithlife Connect Essentials (No Library) option for Logos Now customers, and those who prefer to own their library.

thank you!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:24 PM

Mark Smith:

Beloved:
Are you doing away with the $200 coupon?

Bob Pritchett:
If you were happy with the new offer and would prefer to keep the coupon code and the Faithlife Connect Starter subscription, or upgrade to Faithlife Connect Essentials, you can contact us and we'll take care of it.

I'm curious about what happens to folks that may have already used the coupon code to purchase the L7 Feature Set? I personally didn't use it, but I'm sure some folks will be wondering.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:26 PM

I was just getting used to the changes. I'm not sure I want to make any further changes to my library (or subscriptions) that would change or take away what I have now.

Posts 5034
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:27 PM

Thank you Bob.  Much appreciated that you have listened and changed direction.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:27 PM

Erik:

Mark Smith:

Beloved:
Are you doing away with the $200 coupon?

Bob Pritchett:
If you were happy with the new offer and would prefer to keep the coupon code and the Faithlife Connect Starter subscription, or upgrade to Faithlife Connect Essentials, you can contact us and we'll take care of it.

I'm curious about what happens to folks that may have already used the coupon code to purchase the L7 Feature Set? I personally didn't use it, but I'm sure some folks will be wondering.

This is the question I have, however, I have used the code.

Posts 1890
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:30 PM

Bob Pritchett:
The bottom line: We are reversing this change, and you do not have to do anything. You will be automatically returned to the situation as of two weeks ago, before our announcement.

Thanks, Bob. Great decision, and very much appreciated.

It doesn't look like I can reset my Logos Now subscription to auto-renew or that the "No Library" version of Essentials shows up yet. I'll assume that those details will be addressed shortly.

Donnie

Posts 20
Sojourner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:35 PM

As a poor graduate student, I cannot thank you enough!

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:37 PM

Thank you Bob.  Now, if you could only give us a sneak peak at the Logos 8 packages and Feature sets so we would know what to choose. . . .Wink

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:44 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Dale E Heath:
I'm undecided on Connect Essentials. But now it's gone?

No, all the other Faithlife Connect configurations are still there. We just added a new Faithlife Connect Essentials (No Library) option for Logos Now customers, and those who prefer to own their library.

You do not need to take any action. We will cancel the coupon codes and set your subscription to the newly-named package automatically. It is like we are 'undoing' the last two weeks, and simply re-naming your Logos Now subscription and adding a few benefits.

The above tells me my Connect Essentials subscription is gone and I will have to do something if I want it. Again, I will call CS later in March and have them explain it to me.Ick!

Dale Heath

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:44 PM

Michael Sullivan:

Thank you Bob.  Now, if you could only give us a sneak peak at the Logos 8 packages and Feature sets so we would know what to choose. . . .Wink

Now why would you want to chase Bob away from the forum. Smile

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:48 PM

Well this is good news but I'm sad I didn't use my coupon code.  I was going to save it for L8.  Goes to show that you should use things immediately upon finding them I guess

Posts 6421
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:50 PM

m wilson:

כל הכבוד והצלחה

Really? 🧐

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:52 PM

Bob Pritchett:

If you were happy with Logos Now, this is the same, with no change in price. As a Logos Now subscriber, you are grandfathered into this package and price point. 

You do not need to take any action. We will cancel the coupon codes and set your subscription to the newly-named package automatically. It is like we are 'undoing' the last two weeks, and simply re-naming your Logos Now subscription and adding a few benefits.

If you previously subscribed to Logos Now but had expired/canceled, we will contact you in the next few weeks with a one-time opportunity to re-subscribe at this grandfathered price.

We will probably offer this configuration to future new base package customers at a mid-way price point, possibly $14.99. (If you cancel your subscription at the grandfathered price, you'd need to pay this new price to restore it.)

I am/was/still a LN annual subscriber but from this post can I take it as I'll return to my LN annual @ the $99/year rate?  Will there be a monthly option added as well?

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:52 PM

Thank you! As always, you are much too generous. I really appreciate the continued privilege of access to new features for a more than fair price.

Posts 6421
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:54 PM

Dale E Heath:

Dale HeathSmileBig SmileSurpriseStick out tongueWinkSadCoolAngryAngelDevilGeekedZip it!StormSuper AngryHmmIck!CakeBroken HeartGift you get the idea.

Mixed emotions?

Posts 128
Andrew116 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:58 PM

Well handled Bob. Thankful for you and your company, mainly because of the way it helps me learn about God each day. But also because you are committed to doing the right thing by your customers. 

Sorry for my whinging. 

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:05 PM

Andrew116:
Sorry for my whinging. 

I say Ur missive was serious, well thought and cogent.  Owners of businesses, including FL, need to be told regarding how their internal decisions affect their customers.

The best CEOs listen and learn.  Bob has well listened.

Posts 3187
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:08 PM

Thank you for reconsidering.

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:25 PM

Hi Bob, this seems like a very good decision on your part, and I commend you for it.

Will any of it affect Verbum Now?

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:35 PM

Thank you so much for this move  Bob. Thanks for the apology and thanks for listening to us.  I feel  quite lost for  words over this , I feel  a little blown away by your stance so thank you.  

Page 2 of 13 (251 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS