EP Study Commentary - not 35% off when dynamically priced

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 7 2018 12:50 AM

The EP Study Commentary was eliminated in the first round of March madness and has been discounted to 35% off. I own most of the volumes and my price is 80% off - $72.95. However, when you click on it, and hover over the price, it reveals that this is only the dynamic price - not the dynamic price with a 35% discount. A discounted price is displayed when I log out (but not of course the combined dynamic and discounted price). Could this please be fixed? 

Thanks, 

Colin.  

Posts 6229
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:55 AM

I noticed that too — why would I pay $72 and change for four volumes.  Besides I think that was the same price before the so-called 35% off.  Anyway hopefully it’s a mistake and the price will be cheaper.

DAL

Posts 877
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 7 2018 3:28 AM

I am getting dynamic pricing; plus the 35%. Only wish I could buy the individual volumes I want at 35% off. Shame the series didn't go further. Suspect it doesn't get the coverage as it UK published I believe and probably in the eyes of many not "critical" enough.

Posts 660
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:37 AM

I own it and the pricing looks correct to me.

Reg. price $364.99, sale discount $127.75, sale price $237.24.

The dynamic pricing varies, so you might have to call CS.

Dale Heath

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 7 2018 10:36 AM

DAL:

Besides I think that was the same price before the so-called 35% off.  Anyway hopefully it’s a mistake and the price will be cheaper.

DAL

You are correct, but it looks like they've now corrected the price. FL also appears to have corrected Welwyn Commentaries as well, so I'm a happy camper now

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS