How to reinstall Logos 6

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 18 2018 5:29 AM

Can anyone help me with reinstalling Logos 6? I've given up on Logos 7. I'm not a tech wiz and I just want something that works the way it used to, but I'm not able to find the files for Logos 6 on the website anywhere. Does anyone know if it's still there somewhere so I can uninstall 7 and reinstall 6? 

Posts 1784
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2018 11:58 AM

Dean F:

Can anyone help me with reinstalling Logos 6? I've given up on Logos 7. I'm not a tech wiz and I just want something that works the way it used to, but I'm not able to find the files for Logos 6 on the website anywhere. Does anyone know if it's still there somewhere so I can uninstall 7 and reinstall 6? 

Wiki page https://wiki.logos.com/Installation_and_Indexing_Questions 

Direct Link https://www.logos.com/cgi/DownloadFile.aspx?ID=195 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2018 2:37 PM

Thank you!

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:01 PM

I tried reinstalling L7 first to see if it would fix the problems I've been having, but it didn't. I tried installing L6 but it won't let me--tells me L6 isn't compatible with some of the resources I own. Is there anyway around this? 

Posts 22006
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:11 PM

Dean F:

I tried reinstalling L7 first to see if it would fix the problems I've been having, but it didn't. I tried installing L6 but it won't let me--tells me L6 isn't compatible with some of the resources I own. Is there anyway around this? 

You would need to delete all of the resource files as well.

Would you be willing to outline the problems you are having and why you think moving back to L6 would help? I’m concerned its a non- supported platform.

And I note one of the issues you have mentioned - I responded in your other post 

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:45 PM

Thanks. I'll try the fix mentioned for L7 to see if that works, and reinstall L7 (for the second time in as many days--sigh!). The other issue I've had is with the search box not populating, especially when I try searching Greek. There's a work-around with this though as I can search using the online app. Not having the parsing information is a big issue though. 

Posts 22006
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2018 12:45 AM

When you have L7 working again please provide more details about the search issues you are having

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS