Wrong Characters in Philippians Headings

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1289
PL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:47 PM

Hi Philip,

Just noticed that both the CUV and the NCV have incorrect characters in the heading of the Book of Philippians:

Thanks,

Peter

Posts 246
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:50 PM

PL:

Hi Philip,

Just noticed that both the CUV and the NCV have incorrect characters in the heading of the Book of Philippians:

Thanks,

Peter

Hi, Peter,

Thank you for letting us know.  We will modify them as soon as we can.

Best regards,

Philip

Posts 1289
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:53 PM

All of a sudden finding many typos in the Chinese Bibles... In the NCV, introduction to 2Timothy (typos in red):

輿萑約的

一、保羅提及的雅尼和楊蓓(3:8),相是埃及術士,雖然舊約沒有記載,但見於猶太敎及早期基督敎文獻。
二、保羅認為聖經都是神默示的,是指全本舊約聖經,使人在敎訓(正確的事)、責備(不正確的事)、矯正(不正確的事)和公義的訓練(正確的事)上得益。

伍、大

一、問安與感恩(1:1~5)
二、提醒提摩太(1:6~18)
三、作剛強的僕人(2章)
四、如何面對末日的情況(3章)
五、最後的吩咐(4:1~18)
六、問安與祝福(4:19~22)

陸、鑛纒提示

Have these typos always been there, that I just never noticed? Or has something changed with the Chinese Bibles (re-compiled / re-sourced?) Can someone please re-check all the CUV and NCV content including the headings and the introductions? 

I expect higher quality from Logos than this (8 typos within this one small section).

Thanks,

Peter

Posts 246
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 5:49 PM

PL:

All of a sudden finding many typos in the Chinese Bibles... In the NCV, introduction to 2Timothy (typos in red):

輿萑約的

一、保羅提及的雅尼和楊蓓(3:8),相是埃及術士,雖然舊約沒有記載,但見於猶太敎及早期基督敎文獻。
二、保羅認為聖經都是神默示的,是指全本舊約聖經,使人在敎訓(正確的事)、責備(不正確的事)、矯正(不正確的事)和公義的訓練(正確的事)上得益。

伍、大

一、問安與感恩(1:1~5)
二、提醒提摩太(1:6~18)
三、作剛強的僕人(2章)
四、如何面對末日的情況(3章)
五、最後的吩咐(4:1~18)
六、問安與祝福(4:19~22)

陸、鑛纒提示

Have these typos always been there, that I just never noticed? Or has something changed with the Chinese Bibles (re-compiled / re-sourced?) Can someone please re-check all the CUV and NCV content including the headings and the introductions? 

I expect higher quality from Logos than this (8 typos within this one small section).

Thanks,

Peter

Hi, Peter,

Thank you for taking time to find out these typos.  We will look into this issue and find out where went wrong.  We will correct them as soon as we can.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Philip

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS