Parsing information not showing up when I hover over text

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:59 PM

Has anyone else had this problem? When I place the cursor over tagged Greek or Hebrew words, I'm not seeing any information pop up in tagged works. Because of this and the general problem with having L7 populate the box when I try searching (a problem especially when trying to search Greek), I'm thinking of going back to L6. 

Posts 21976
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:09 PM

Do you have a reverse interlinear ribbon open? From memory this suppresses the popup 

Can you post a screenshot showing the resources you are woriing with?

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:13 PM

I don't have anything else open. I've tried with tagged Greek New Testaments and with Loeb books. For example, placing the cursor over a Greek word in Eusebius' History would have highlighted the parsing information before, but now it just doesn't do anything. 

I can't screen short at the moment as I uninstalled L7, planning on going back to L6, but it won't let me do that as it tells me I have resources that won't work with it. 

Posts 571
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:26 PM

Once you get something working again, go to Program Settings and make certain Show Information Tool Tips is marked YES.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 4:46 PM

Thanks Scott, I'm reinstalling L7 to see if that fixes it.

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 5:01 PM

Mea culpa, I remember now. A while back I read something somewhere that said if you mark the Show Information Tool "No" it will speed up Logos. Well, no doubt it did, but at a cost. Thanks for figuring this out so quickly. I've changed it back, and now just have to wait the long wait for everything to download and index again.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS