Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
David E. Heine | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 1 2010 5:35 PM

I just received this case for my iPad.  It includes a built in stand.  You can't beat a price like this.

It appears well made.  Thought I would share this with you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003H0WQHU/ref=oss_product#productPromotions

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 6:50 AM

I like everything about it, except for the snap at the top.  I prefer the case to look exactly like a book (like the one sold on the Apple store), so that when I read Scripture from my Logos app in a Bible study it looks like I'm reading from a Bible.  The case you've highlighted is a good price though (unlike the overpriced Apple product I purchased), and has a lot of nice features. It also looks more durable than mine.  Thanks for sharing it!

Roger

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 10
David E. Heine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 8:15 AM

Yeah, I agree about the snap being at the top.  It does help you remember where the power button is located!

The "leather" is a little thick, but I feel this adds protection if your drop your precious baby!  The deal also included a screen protector which makes this price even better.

I just discovered you can't post a reply using the iPad.  You don't get a keyboard popup to type in your text.  Maybe I am missing something.

Dave

Posts 299
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 8:22 AM

I ordered one.  Thanks.

Posts 376
Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 7:03 PM

David E. Heine:
I just discovered you can't post a reply using the iPad.  You don't get a keyboard popup to type in your text.  Maybe I am missing something.

I recall my son saying something about drawing three fingers across (or up or down?) the screen, to get the keyboard.

Posts 6
Diany Suazo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 9:45 AM

Looking to buy a new ipad case,maybe you can go to the http://www.zoogue.com/new-ipad-leather-cases  there are many good products for your choice
Posts 452
Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2012 11:11 AM

This guy's a spammer, don't order his stuff. Reported.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS