Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 13226
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 3:26 AM

chacojerald:

Hi Mark, do you have the link to a version 6.x app for iOS10?  I just bought a used iPad 4 on eBay thinking it would be all I needed for a reader, and now I am unable to install my Logos app! It's my first 'foray' into mac country, and I'm having to learn the hard way.... Version 6.5 would be sweet!

Sorry, I don't.

You can try downloading version 5, which I uploaded earlier. If that works, it should be possible to upgrade it to version 6. However, I don't think my download will work unless you have already 'purchased' the Logos iOS app from Apple. You could try doing that from iTunes on your PC, but I don't know if that will work.

Sorry.

Posts 284
Bernhard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 5:53 AM

chacojerald:

Hi Mark, do you have the link to a version 6.x app for iOS10?  I just bought a used iPad 4 on eBay thinking it would be all I needed for a reader, and now I am unable to install my Logos app! It's my first 'foray' into mac country, and I'm having to learn the hard way.... Version 6.5 would be sweet!

I doubt that would work without you already having "bought" the app from the app store (but I might be wrong). But the thing that will definitely work, is what I said above about using a friend's newer device. Just one thing to add to that: After you "purchase" the app on the friend's device, you have to go to the list of purchased apps on your iPad and download Logos from there. It should work from there (but not work if you do a regular store search and try to download from there).

Posts 21
chacojerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 5:10 PM

Bernhard:

I doubt that would work without you already having "bought" the app from the app store (but I might be wrong). But the thing that will definitely work, is what I said above about using a friend's newer device. Just one thing to add to that: After you "purchase" the app on the friend's device, you have to go to the list of purchased apps on your iPad and download Logos from there. It should work from there (but not work if you do a regular store search and try to download from there).

Brillant, that worked! Thank you so much!

Posts 27281
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:46 PM

Yes

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS