Logos Crash

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 20
Don Urquhart | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 14 2018 1:53 PM

When I did a Topic Guide for "2nd Epistle to the Corinthians" and clicked on the icon "Search for 'Second Epistle to the Corinthians', '2 Corinthians', 'Second Book of Corinthians'", etc. link, Logos starts the search and crashes (Logos Bible Software has stopped working). I've been able to repeat this multiple times. Running version 7.14.0.0024

11127.Logos Log Files.zip

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 14 2018 2:09 PM

I am able to to repeat this running 7.14.0024 on MacBook Air running OS 10.13.4

I am not where I can try to reproduce on my Windows desktop running the most recent Beta

Posts 7943
LogosEmployee

There's not a crash message in your most recent log files, which indicates that this could be a native crash. Please contact Tech Support, reference this thread, and ask them to collect a ProcDump from your computer to forward to Development.

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 7:26 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

There's not a crash message in your most recent log files, which indicates that this could be a native crash. Please contact Tech Support, reference this thread, and ask them to collect a ProcDump from your computer to forward to Development.

Yes, it does not include a crash report or show a crash on my mac either. When I get home tonight I will see if it happens on my Windows desktop running the beta. 

Just to clarify, the program stops working when you click the search link below the factbook entries in the topic guide.

Posts 13307
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 9:19 AM

Fredc:
When I get home tonight I will see if it happens on my Windows desktop running the beta. 

No crash on Windows for me.

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 3:50 PM

This search does not crash my my desktop running Windows 10, and 7.15 Beta 1. 

It appears that it is either unique to Mac, or is not a bug that exists in 7.15 

Posts 10482
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 5:12 AM

Fredc:
It appears that it is either unique to Mac, or is not a bug that exists in 7.15 

Logos 7.15 Beta 1 Mac OS 10.13.4

No crash here

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS