$20 coupon: is it ONLY for sale stuff?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 20 2018 12:43 PM

Since I want some 35 Themelios, I do not want to load them in the cart, then find I cannot buy them.

FL: can I do the above, or is the twenty only good for the monthly sale.

Thank you

Posts 2794
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 1:13 PM

I bought the NA28 and Apparatus, which wasn't on sale. It worked fine for me (once they repaired the coupon code).

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 1:39 PM

Thanks, Doc B.  I'm good to go [overboard].

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

scooter:

Thanks, Doc B.  I'm good to go [overboard].

It looks like your question was answered—but I'm just stopping by to make sure. The coupon code applies to more than just sale resources. However, the discounts do stack, so it's savvy to spend on things that are on sale. That way, you get an even bigger discount. There are some exclusions to this, however; for example, this doesn't apply to base package purchases.

Hope that helps! 

–Christina

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 3:08 AM

Christina, what about the credit we were offered for taking the survey?  I have not received any information about that.  Thank you.

Posts 21731
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 4:27 AM

Michael S.:

Christina, what about the credit we were offered for taking the survey?  I have not received any information about that.  Thank you.

The email I received about the survey was that the credit would be made available in May.

Posts 617
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 4:42 AM

Graham Criddle:

Michael S.:

The email I received about the survey was that the credit would be made available in May.

Just to further expand on Graham's point, here is the text of the email:

"Since you’re a Logos user, we’d like to hear your thoughts on upgrading in the future. Your opinion is valuable to us and will help us keep improving our software. 

Please take a quick survey to share your thoughts. As our way of saying thanks, we'll send you a $10 promo code in May for helping us out. "

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS