I thank the LORD for Logos because...

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8896
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 12:39 AM

John C Connell Jr.:

Logos is an answer to a very specific prayer of mine. I had been reading the Bible as a daily discipline for over 50 years. I committed in prayer that I would continue to read the Bible daily but asked God if He would provide the kind of delight I read about in Psalm 119.

His answer to that prayer was Logos. Now it is a joy to read and study God's word, to teach it and to preach it. Bible study is not a discipline, it is a recreational activity, a hobby almost.

John, your post was a blessing to me. May we never lose of joy of deepening our relationship with God through the study of his word!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1
Simona Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 6:33 AM

I thank the Lord for free Logos 7 Basic. I work as a teacher at college, and recommend it to all my students, I really appreciate this software. Not long ago we write an essay on religion using the Logos. I also work part-time as a writer (it is my passion) and I want to write an article in my blog about this useful software.

writer at writingcheap.com

Posts 6315
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 6:36 AM

Simona Smith:

I thank the Lord for free Logos 7 Basic. I work as a teacher at college, and recommend it to all my students, I really appreciate this software. Not long ago we write an essay on religion using the Logos. I also work part-time as a writer (it is my passion) and I want to write an article in my blog about this useful software.

Maybe FL could privide you with a free starter package so you can review it 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 8:30 AM

Logos Basic is a true blessing as there are many who can benefit greatly from the software but cannot afford a large layout for the app at this time, I am sure more than a few users eventually come to become full owners of packages. Although I know of at least one very long term user who proudly states that he has never bought a package. But all in all I think basic provides an important piece that was long missing from the Logos ecosystem.

-Dan

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

Thank you all for your sweet words! I passed this around to the team. It really makes our day to hear how Logos helps you in your Kingdom work and your personal Bible study.

We're humans, so we don't always get everything right, and we know that. However, we really do work hard to make Logos the best it can be! It's awesome to see how it impacts each one of you. Thank you for using Logos, and thanks again for your kind feedback Smile

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS