May 2018: Free Book of The Month Now Live

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 511
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 1 2018 1:58 AM

May’s free book is I. Howard Marshall’s “A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Pastoral Epistles”, which is part of the International Critical Commentary series.

www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month

For an additional $1.99 you can get Lars Kierspel’s “Charts on the Life, Letters, and Theology of Paul.”

And for $9.99, which is a saving of 75%, there is Robert Chisholm’s “A Commentary on Judges and Ruth.”

Thanks Logos! Big Smile

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 3:59 AM

https://verbum.com/free-book-of-the-month (Letter and Spirit, vol. 1: Reading Salvation: Word, Worship, and the Mysteries) by Scott Hahn.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month (The End of Me) by Kyle Idleman

FL connect preview book not up yet.

Posts 2248
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 4:21 AM

Joshua Tan:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month (The End of Me) by Kyle Idleman

@FL: Can we get dynamic pricing on the "+1" Kyle Idleman collection?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 4:39 AM

Gordon Jones:
Thanks Logos! Big Smile

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1244
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 4:53 AM

Thank you Gordon, Joshua & FL!

Posts 213
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 8:42 AM

I’m showing “Four Views on the Warning Passages of Hebrews“ as my free book, and not the Marshall book. Did it change? I already have the “Four Views” series though...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 1380
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 8:49 AM

Jim Erwin:

I’m showing “Four Views on the Warning Passages of Hebrews“ as my free book, and not the Marshall book. Did it change? I already have the “Four Views” series though...

Ditto!  I see the "Four Views" which I already have but not Marshall's commentary which I don't have.  Sad

Posts 877
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 8:52 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Jim Erwin:

Ditto!  I see the "Four Views" which I already have but not Marshall's commentary which I don't have.  Sad

Another case of get immediately in case the offer change. I guess one advantage in the UK is we can check at 8am on the 1st of each month and snap up the offers.  

Posts 4882
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 11:59 AM

Jim Erwin:

Yes it changed because it was wrong. Four views was always the one pictured but this with a number of other links had issues and has now been corrected.

Posts 27451
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 12:37 PM

Jan Krohn:

The "Vyrso" website didn't have the ability to utilize "dynamic pricing." My assumption is that the same is true with the new site... but it would be nice! 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 511
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 3:00 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Another case of get immediately in case the offer change. I guess one advantage in the UK is we can check at 8am on the 1st of each month and snap up the offers.  

Yes and yes.

Posts 118
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2018 3:39 PM

Gordon Jones:
And for $9.99, which is a saving of 75%, there is Robert Chisholm’s “A Commentary on Judges and Ruth.”

Can anyone who has personally used this resource comment on it? Worth the $10? I have read other material by Robert Chisholm but never a commentary.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

Jim Erwin:

I’m showing “Four Views on the Warning Passages of Hebrews“ as my free book, and not the Marshall book. Did it change?

Sorry for the mix-up, everyone. We accidentally included the wrong resource on the page for a few hours. It should be Four Views on the Warning Passages of Hebrews. We hope you enjoy this free book!

Posts 877
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 9 2018 4:47 AM

Jan Krohn:

Joshua Tan:

Jan

AHA is currently on sale at $2.99, so not dynamic pricing, but in my case it was the book I wanted separately from the bundle. I believe it's on sale until 15th May.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS