Mobile ed question

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 217
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 4 2018 10:32 AM

I haven't used any of my mobile ed benefit yet for Logos Now (signed up end of May last year).

I've never used mobile ed at all. I've been searching through the forums trying to find answers but I'm confused; do I have the choice to use 2 mobile ed courses before my subscription expires?

I'm set to renew but I don't want to miss out on resources.  If I have to I'll crunch time it and try to get through a couple courses this month. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

-Jeremiah

Dead languages are my mid-life crisis

Posts 1354
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 10:40 AM

Jeremiah:
do I have the choice to use 2 mobile ed courses before my subscription expires?

You can only use one at a time (per six months).  So you may have lost 1 opportunity if you didn't take advantage of it yet. But when you renew you will gain access to 1 class of your choice per 6 months

I HIGHLY recommend Naselli's (Understanding and Applying NT) or DeRouchie's (Understanding and Applying OT) courses they are excellent! 

Logos 7.15  | Dell Inspiron | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPad Air | iPhone 7plus 5.7.2

Posts 217
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 10:59 AM

Thanks James, do you know if we start a course how long can we hold on to it?

So say I start a course for my remaining benefit, if I don't finish it by the end of may (when my subscription renews), do you know will I still have it available to finish? Does it need to be "returned" before I can start another course or can they be done concurrently (with our benefit)?

Posts 1354
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 11:04 AM

Jeremiah:
if I don't finish it by the end of may

you have the choice to choose the same course again for the next 6 month period

Logos 7.15  | Dell Inspiron | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPad Air | iPhone 7plus 5.7.2

Posts 217
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 11:06 AM

***delete***

Posts 4448
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 10:26 PM

James Taylor:

So you may have lost 1 opportunity if you didn't take advantage of it yet.

I believe we have until end of June to use the first code. On 1st of July the new code will be activated. I also believe you have 180 days acess to the ourse from the time you apply the coupon so if you used it today you get access to the course for the next 180 days. This means your usage of courses could over lap but you cant sign up for the second course until July 1.

See this post for more details Jeremiah

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/169025/977293.aspx#977293

Posts 217
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 10 2018 10:05 AM

thanks DOC

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS