Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 603
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 5 2018 10:30 AM

I really enjoy the free Faithlife classic ebook every month.

In the past, it was possible to only see those books that I don't yet have. It would be great if this could again be implemented. Even if I display 60 books per page, I have 54 pages to go through and on each page there are just a handfull of books that I don't yet have. Please, Faithlife, implement this filter again.

Thanks.

Posts 12352
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 12:55 PM

Armin:

In the past, it was possible to only see those books that I don't yet have. It would be great if this could again be implemented. Even if I display 60 books per page, I have 54 pages to go through and on each page there are just a handfull of books that I don't yet have. Please, Faithlife, implement this filter again.

Thanks.

It is still possible to do this at logos.com, though not yet at ebooks.faithlife.com. Use this link: https://www.logos.com/products/search?Resource+Type=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics&unlocked=no&start=0&sort=bestselling&pageSize=60 

The code will still work, even on logos.com

Posts 4695
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 2:31 PM

Mark Barnes:

Armin:

Thanks.

It is still possible to do this at logos.com, though not yet at ebooks.faithlife.com. Use this link: https://www.logos.com/products/search?Resource+Type=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics&unlocked=no&start=0&sort=bestselling&pageSize=60 

Agreed on the workaround but the problem is though Faithlife is stopped directing users to use a website that worked perfectly fine to one that is featureless and and an absolute test of anyone's patience to use. FL sometimes really don't have a clue when it comes to customer service and there are lots of frustrated users out there trying to use this new website they are being directed to by FL and it's only those who come on the forums and ask the question that find out they can still use logos.com.

FL once again someone in your business is putting  internal agenda's for tomorrow ahead of providing good customer service today.

Posts 603
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 8:50 PM

Mark Barnes:

Excellent. Many thanks, Mark. I bookmarked this page. The 53 pages were reduced to 3.

Posts 1171
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 6 2018 6:39 AM

Armin:

Mark Barnes:

Excellent. Many thanks, Mark. I bookmarked this page. The 53 pages were reduced to 3.

Wow!  Reduced to just 3 pages... I think I'm a bit jealous. Wink

For me it's still at 49 pages with 60 resources per page.  And if I put in a search word that doesn't result in any hits in the free resources for Logos Now members (now Faithlife Connect members), the search will bring up resources that aren't free and for which the free classic code doesn't work.  Tongue Tied

But if this is the worst thing I have to deal with in life, then l should (and I do)  count my blessings. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS