Cannot rename favorite folder

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Fabian Renner | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 14 2018 11:52 PM

Hello together, 

I am Logos 7 user. I am using it in german language.

I learned to organize my documents using the favorites feature. There I have a certain folder structure where I put for example a notebook per sermon of a certain preacher into the preachers folder. If I listen to a sermon of a new preacher I wanted to a new folder for that preacher but I could not rename it. It is called "Neuer Ordner" (new folder), no matter what.

If I try to rename it using the return key, the entry turns all-blue instead of going into edit mode for the name of the folder.

Strangely I wanted to reevaluate it now, but interestingly it worked now, but the last months it didn't.

I attached the logs. If I could reproduce it I would attach some images or video.

0451.LogosLogs.fabianrenner.20180515-084213.zip

Posts 25736
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2018 4:08 AM

I have experienced this bug on Mac as well. I think it is a "mac only" bug which is hard to reproduce. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 1663
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 21 2018 3:51 PM

Fabian Renner:

Hello together, 

I am Logos 7 user. I am using it in german language.

I learned to organize my documents using the favorites feature. There I have a certain folder structure where I put for example a notebook per sermon of a certain preacher into the preachers folder. If I listen to a sermon of a new preacher I wanted to a new folder for that preacher but I could not rename it. It is called "Neuer Ordner" (new folder), no matter what.

If I try to rename it using the return key, the entry turns all-blue instead of going into edit mode for the name of the folder.

Strangely I wanted to reevaluate it now, but interestingly it worked now, but the last months it didn't.

I attached the logs. If I could reproduce it I would attach some images or video.

0451.LogosLogs.fabianrenner.20180515-084213.zip

Hi Fabian,

I to cannot reproduce this. If you experience this again please let me know.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS