Still no code for participating in FL survey...

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 236
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 16 2018 11:21 AM

I understand that some received their code from FL for participating in April in a survey, however, I am still waiting for the code even though I also participated. 

I am puzzled as to why FL (appears) to roll some things out in batches to their customer base rather than sorting everyone at the same time. It seems to produce unnecessary confusion at times.

Posts 4446
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 11:36 AM

I have not received one either Jordan. I was not aware the had honoured their promise to anyone as yet. I must have missed that post.

Posts 100
Andrew Perez | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 11:57 AM

I did’t get a code either, but I called Faithlife and they gave me the code.

THANKS10

God bless you all.

Posts 1631
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 2:39 PM

I did not get the code either and would appreciate an email from FL

Posts 1119
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 3:50 PM

I waited for the email which has not yet come and I did participate in the survey. I just used the code posted here in the forums and it worked. FYI

Posts 110
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 3:59 PM

ditto

Posts 1086
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 6:58 PM

Andrew Perez:

THANKS10

God bless you all.

I haven't received a code either, nor seen anything about it being issued.  But just in case I'd missed it, I tried the code you noted.  It doesn't work for me.

Posts 349
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 8:45 PM

No email, but code worked.

Posts 236
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 11:19 PM

I don't think we are supposed to post codes in the forum. Since I hadn't received mine yet, I did try it when someone posted the code in a different thread; it didn't work for me either. Someone will have to clarify whether that was okay for me to try. 

It sounds like the code is working for some people but not for others, which is odd.

FL is still quiet about this. 

Posts 5075
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 1:36 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Andrew Perez:

THANKS10

God bless you all.

I haven't received a code either, nor seen anything about it being issued.  But just in case I'd missed it, I tried the code you noted.  It doesn't work for me.

Strange, I got no email, but the code worked for me.

DAL

Posts 416
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 7:32 AM

Jordan Litchfield:

I don't think we are supposed to post codes in the forum. Since I hadn't received mine yet, I did try it when someone posted the code in a different thread; it didn't work for me either. Someone will have to clarify whether that was okay for me to try. 

It sounds like the code is working for some people but not for others, which is odd.

FL is still quiet about this. 

Jordan

I suggest you contact Sales. I always find web chat best.

Posts 399
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 8:01 AM

DAL:

Rick Ausdahl:

Andrew Perez:

THANKS10

God bless you all.

DAL

Same here, worked for me.Yes

Dale Heath

Posts 1086
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 8:40 AM

Dale E Heath:

DAL:

Rick Ausdahl:

Andrew Perez:

THANKS10

God bless you all.

DAL

Same here, worked for me.Yes

Dale Heath

Well, before pursuing this any farther, I suppose I should make sure the survey I have in mind is the same one others are referring to.  I made an assumption the OP had the Carta Jerusalem survey in mind.  If it's a different survey, maybe I missed it and the code is not valid for me.

Are we talking the Carta survey at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/165026.aspx?PageIndex=1

If so, are there restrictions as to the resources to which the code can be applied?  When I enter THANKS10 in the code box, it automatically gets moved from the code box to just under the code box and does not change the cost of the order.

Posts 1670
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 9:30 AM

Rick

The survey was about plans on upgrading to Logos 8, how much willing to spend.

Posts 1086
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 9:53 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Rick

Thanks, Kenneth!  That would explain it if I participated in the Carta survey but not the survey about how much I'd be willing to spend on Logos 8.  I know I've posted to the topic/thread about what people would like to see in Logos 8, but I'm not positive about the spending survey, though it does ring a bell.

Can anyone provide a link to this Logos 8 spending survey?

Posts 1670
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 9:56 AM

I

Rick Ausdahl:

Kenneth Neighoff:

Rick

Thanks, Kenneth!  That would explain it if I participated in the Carta survey but not the survey about how much I'd be willing to spend on Logos 8.  I know I've posted to the topic/thread about what people would like to see in Logos 8, but I'm not positive about the spending survey, though it does ring a bell.

Rick,

I will have to find the email that had the link. 

Getting ready for a Bible Study.

Posts 1086
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 10:44 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

I

Rick Ausdahl:

Kenneth Neighoff:

Rick

Rick,

I will have to find the email that had the link. 

Getting ready for a Bible Study.

Oh, that's OK, Kenneth.  Don't worry about it--use your time for more important things.  Thanks, though--it was kind of you to offer!  Smile

Posts 2204
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 11:09 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

The email was sent out on April 19th:

"Since you’re a Logos user, we’d like to hear your thoughts on upgrading in the future. Your opinion is valuable to us and will help us keep improving our software. 

Please take a quick survey to share your thoughts. As our way of saying thanks, we'll send you a $10 promo code in May for helping us out."

The survey has apparently ended. Sorry, Rick!

Posts 4446
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 8:29 PM

Correct Jordan, codes are not supposed to be shared. But I also tried the code provided and it worked as I was comfortable I had participated in the survey and I believe FL linked the code to our accounts so if we had not completed it, the code would not have worked.

Posts 236
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 9:15 PM

doc:
and I believe FL linked the code to our accounts so if we had not completed it, the code would not have worked.

Theoretically, yes. However, as others have testified in this thread (and in another thread), they completed the survey, tried the code posted here, and it didn't work. That is certainly my experience.

I'll try contacting sales today.

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS