Still no code for participating in FL survey...

Page 2 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 61 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 757
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 11:47 PM

Same for me: I completed the survey, but did not receive a code. And the code posted earlier in this thread does not work for me.  Sad

Posts 2344
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 6:43 AM

I completed the survey and never received a code either.

Posts 297
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 6:58 AM

Ronald Quick:

This was true for me as well, but the code posted did work for me. So, thanks, FaithLife!

Posts 334
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 9:20 AM

Unfortunate to have not received an email either even though the coupon worked...

Posts 23
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 10:02 AM

Ronald Quick:

Hi Ronald! I double checked our records and it looks like your Logos user ID was added to the $10 discount, and your email was on the list of users who we sent the follow-up to. I'm so sorry you never received it. Might it have gone to your spam or junk folder? We're you able to use the code posted earlier in this thread? Please let me know if you're still having trouble. I'm happy to help! 

Posts 23
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 10:06 AM

Andrew Biddinger:

Unfortunate to have not received an email either even though the coupon worked...

Hi Andrew,

I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon. I was able to confirm that your Logos user ID was added to the $10 discount, and your email was on the list of users who we sent the follow-up to. I'm very sorry you never received it. Do you think it could have gone to your spam or junk folder? It looks like you were able to use the code posted here on this thread. I'm so glad it worked out for you in the end! :)

Posts 334
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 11:11 AM

Natalie Winburn:

I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon. I was able to confirm that your Logos user ID was added to the $10 discount, and your email was on the list of users who we sent the follow-up to. I'm very sorry you never received it. Do you think it could have gone to your spam or junk folder? It looks like you were able to use the code posted here on this thread. I'm so glad it worked out for you in the end! :)

Thanks for the response! I checked the spam and still nothing. Maybe got blocked from your mail provider? I guess it's a good fyi for the future.

Posts 688
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 12:48 PM

It would be interesting to know which email addresses didn't receive it to see if their servers blocked it. It's not in my spam or junk. I used the posted code and it worked, but I never received the email.

Dale Heath

Posts 269
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 1:42 PM

Dale E Heath:
It's not in my spam or junk. I used the posted code and it worked, but I never received the email.

Likewise.

Posts 423
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 5:12 PM

Dale E Heath:

It would be interesting to know which email addresses didn't receive it to see if their servers blocked it. It's not in my spam or junk. I used the posted code and it worked, but I never received the email.

Dale Heath

Same for me..

Posts 1961
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 10:54 PM

Natalie Winburn:
I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon.

I completed the survey and I have not received the email.  It is not in any spam or other folder.  I have not tried yet using the code because I am overseas.  Will try that route in a day or two.  But why did I not get an email?  Usually this has not been an issue for me.

Posts 757
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 10:59 PM

Mark:

I completed the survey and I have not received the email.  It is not in any spam or other folder.  I have not tried yet using the code because I am overseas.  Will try that route in a day or two.  But why did I not get an email?  Usually this has not been an issue for me.

Hi Mark,

I also live overseas. I chatted with Customer Service and they placed the order for me with the $10 code. 

Armin

Posts 622
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2018 9:33 PM

Did the survey, still no code

Posts 757
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2018 10:46 PM

Stephen Steele:

Did the survey, still no code

Contact Customer Service. They will help you.

Posts 1961
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2018 5:54 AM

I doubt at this point an email will come. if you did the survey, you should try purchasing with the code that was given in this thread.  I did that and it worked.  There was also a message thanking me for the survey.  I assume those that did the survey are on a special list and the code will work for you.  If the code does not work, then you would have to contact FL

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2018 6:08 AM

Mark:
if you did the survey, you should try purchasing with the code that was given in this thread

Did the survey.  Used said code.  It worked......Never received email - perhaps because I used code, as above.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 28 2018 12:46 PM

Natalie Winburn:
I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon.

I never received the e-mail either. The code here works, but I'm wondering how long it's valid for? I would prefer to save it for L8.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 957
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 28 2018 1:00 PM

I seem to recall the code must be used in May.

Posts 5093
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 28 2018 1:28 PM

fgh:

Natalie Winburn:

I never received the e-mail either. The code here works, but I'm wondering how long it's valid for? I would prefer to save it for L8.

Hold on to it for L8 and you will likely loose it.  L8 will have it's on introductory savings worth more than this code if what has happend in the past holds true.   Companies generally issue codes in order to increase their current sales results.  The goal is to gain incremental sales they would not otherwise not have got if they hadn't issued the code. It is easier for them to measure success of the campaign by having a time limit on the usage of the code.  

I can't be sure as I never received an email either, but I would tend to go with Paul's suggestion that the code need's to be used during May.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2018 2:03 PM

fgh:

Natalie Winburn:

I was hoping for an official reply, not just what someone seems to recall.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 2 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS