Still no code for participating in FL survey...

Page 3 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 61 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 877
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2018 2:28 PM

fgh:

fgh:

Natalie Winburn:
I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon.

I never received the e-mail either. The code here works, but I'm wondering how long it's valid for? I would prefer to save it for L8.

I was hoping for an official reply, not just what someone seems to recall.

fgh

I've found an email that says the voucher is good until the end of June.

Posts 4879
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2018 3:21 PM

There has been a distinct lack of official reply on this issue.

fgh:

fgh:

Natalie Winburn:
I am working on double checking all of our records with regard to this survey and corresponding $10 coupon.

I never received the e-mail either. The code here works, but I'm wondering how long it's valid for? I would prefer to save it for L8.

I was hoping for an official reply, not just what someone seems to recall.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 8:21 AM

Paul Caneparo:
fgh

I've found an email that says the voucher is good until the end of June.

Thank you so much for letting me know! Thanks to you I could now get two Fathers of the Church-volumes for a mere $0.16, instead of some book I wasn't all that interested in. SmileStar

doc:
There has been a distinct lack of official reply on this issue.

Agreed! While I'm grateful to Paul, users shouldn't have to rely on other users to get a reply on a question like this!

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 141
James Macleod | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 8:44 AM

I've filled out 2 surveys and never received any $10 vouchers/codes. These are the last surveys I will bother to fill out. The customer shouldn't have to follow up on these things.

Posts 716
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 9:12 AM

I recently completed three surveys. For none of them did I receive a $10 voucher by e-mail. For the first survey, I had to contact CS. The person then applied the code. But for the remaining two, I am still waiting.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 9:42 AM

If you participated in the survey discussed here, the code on page 1 of this thread should work for you. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:54 AM

Hi everyone, 

I'm so very sorry that there have been so many complications with the delivery of your coupon codes. We have been diligently working on how we can improve this process. We highly value your opinions, and that is why we are so grateful to you for taking our surveys. I hope that we can make this right for those of you who have participated in recent surveys. Please bear with us as we work to correct this. 

In most cases, our survey system does not automatically send the coupon code upon completion of a survey. However, once the duration of the survey has passed (usually a few weeks), you should receive a follow-up email with your coupon code attached.  

I agree that you should have received your coupon code(s) via email as promised, but if for any reason you have not yet received yours, please call our Customer Service department at 800-875-6467, and they will be prepared to help you.  

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:58 AM

Armin:

I recently completed three surveys. For none of them did I receive a $10 voucher by e-mail. For the first survey, I had to contact CS. The person then applied the code. But for the remaining two, I am still waiting.

Hi Armin, 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced in trying to track down your coupon codes. We value you as a customer and are very grateful for your feedback via surveys. Typically, your coupon code will not come immediately upon completion of the survey. Rather, we have to wait until the duration of the survey runs it's course (usually a few weeks). Then we will send you a follow-up email with your coupon code attached. If you let me know which surveys you've participated in lately, I would be happy to take a look and make sure everything is in order for you. 

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 12:06 PM

Natalie Winburn:
If you let me know which surveys you've participated in lately, I would be happy to take a look and make sure everything is in order for you. 

Does today's survey give us a coupon?

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 12:18 PM

Hi Scooter,

Which survey did you take today? I'd be happy to double check for you. 

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 12:23 PM

Natalie Winburn:
Which survey did you take today? I'd be happy to double check for you. 

Its this one, Natalie:  Would you please share just a few seconds of your time to tell us how likely you are to recommend Faithlife to a friend?

Posts 23
Eric Back | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 1:26 PM

I participated in a second survey either at the end of last week or the beginning of this week but have not received a code either. About a month ago I participated in a survey but used a code posted on this forum. Would someone at FL please send me the coupon code for the more recent survey?

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 1:47 PM

Eric Back:

I participated in a second survey either at the end of last week or the beginning of this week but have not received a code either. About a month ago I participated in a survey but used a code posted on this forum. Would someone at FL please send me the coupon code for the more recent survey?

Hi Mr. Back, 

Thank you so much for taking our 'Book Buying Habits' survey! Your input is very important to us. This survey just ended yesterday, and our team is working on getting your coupon code ready. You should receive an email before June 30th with your $10 coupon code. Although I don't anticipate it, please let us know if you don't get anything by the end of the month. Thanks again!

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 1:50 PM

scooter:

Its this one, Natalie:  Would you please share just a few seconds of your time to tell us how likely you are to recommend Faithlife to a friend?

Hi again Scooter, 

Thanks for taking this survey! Your feedback really is very important to us. This particular survey does not have an incentive, but your input will help us continue to improve, and bring you the best customer experience possible. Have a great weekend! 

Posts 877
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 2:13 PM

Natalie Winburn:

Eric Back:

Hi Mr. Back, 

Thank you so much for taking our 'Book Buying Habits' survey! Your input is very important to us. This survey just ended yesterday, and our team is working on getting your coupon code ready. You should receive an email before June 30th with your $10 coupon code. Although I don't anticipate it, please let us know if you don't get anything by the end of the month. Thanks again!

Thanks Natalie. This survey was very helpful in that it actually stated the $10 coupon would arrive June 30th. 

Posts 3114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:44 PM

Natalie Winburn:

Eric Back:

Hi Mr. Back, 

Great! I took the survey as well and look forward to the coupon

Posts 23
Eric Back | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:14 PM

Thanks Natalie!

Posts 194
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:36 PM

Natalie Winburn:

Hi Natalie, I also took this recent survey. I believe I have read elsewhere that the current Logos Feature Collections sale ends 6/29. I am hoping to apply my $10 code to purchase one of these. Is it possible to distribute the $10 coupon codes from this survey before 6/29? Thanks for considering!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 85
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 9:03 PM

I too have not received any codes yet, despite completing 2 surveys back in April. 

I appreciate any help with this.

Blessings

Duncan

Posts 3007
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 12:22 PM

fgh:

If you participated in the survey discussed here, the code on page 1 of this thread should work for you. 

I have participated in a couple surveys but have received no codes... although following your approach just now worked fine.

Page 3 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS