Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Adrian Petre | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 17 2018 12:01 AM

Dear Logos,

I use you for many years now. I listen to your voice, and follow your guidance and suggestions. But, for as many years now, I see you don’t listen my voice. I have asked for a Romanian Cornilescu version of the Bible but you seem to ignore the request. I wrote on forums, send e-mails, and the only answer was silence. How can I convince you to listen my voice and the voice of so many Romanian users who want a Bible version on their tablet, smartphone, or computer? Maybe making my voice even more heard? Please, treat this version equally with those from the Hungarian and Finnish languages, for example. Make Logos count even more for us, the Romanian users.  Thank you, Adrian Petre.
Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2018 1:10 AM

This is not the version you are requesting AND it's only the NT AND it might only be licensed to SIL currently, BUT it is already in Logos4 format. This means that it's "only" a matter of licensing and would take zero additional work for the developers and it would be a good step in the right direction. BTW, this is the case with quite a number of "other language" Bibles.

The support info is:

LLS:SL_RO_BI_RONERV
2018-04-03T18:54:32Z
SL_RO_BI_RONERV.logos4

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS