A way to mark tabs to remember which are best

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 29 2018 12:27 PM

It would be nice when I make a layout for study to have some way of remembering which books (tabs) are the most interesting or to divide them into groups by different criteria. This could be done by allowing us to select a color for the tab[just the top of it.] I'm thinking a background color, but it could be a dot or to color the text or something else.. This would be similiar to how Apple allows you to put a dot of color on a file directory entry to remember something about it. When I recall an old layout on a subject it is hard to remember which tabs held the most important books. A little of this could be done by ordering the tabs, but a color would be the most flexible.

Posts 10126
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2018 6:18 AM

Well, Michael, your idea would really be fun.

But my impression is FL isn't a fun company. There's rules in River City. You got your blue. Then you got your grey.

Some have also suggested being able to color code by type of resource. Or even (cover your eyes!), change the gun-barrel colors. Oh my!

The idea of some type of coloring in the library (like Apple) would be good too.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS