Faithlife Church Websites

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 547
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 10 2018 5:03 AM

Does anyone know of any church using the new Faithlife sites? I am wanting to see one in action. If not, I just might make up my own "test church" to give it a try. 

Thanks! 

Posts 9205
LogosEmployee

This same question was recently asked in the Faithlife Sites grouphttps://faithlife.com/posts/1366832 

Some answers in the reply there were:

(Apparently these all use the same theme; other themes are available)

Posts 672
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 11 2018 9:43 AM

Nice!  Very helpful to be able to see it in the reals.

Posts 1165
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2022 6:06 PM

Is this a dead project? It seems impossible to explore getting started as the pricing page redirects back to the main page.

Posts 208
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2022 9:51 AM

Jonathan Bradley:

Does anyone know of any church using the new Faithlife sites? I am wanting to see one in action. If not, I just might make up my own "test church" to give it a try. 

Thanks! 

We are using Faithlife Sites: Fellowship Baptist Church. I would appreciate feedback!

[EDIT: I just noticed the OP was from 2018.]

Posts 5204
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2022 10:57 AM

Richard J. Ward:

Jonathan Bradley:

Thanks! 

We are using Faithlife Sites: Fellowship Baptist Church. I would appreciate feedback!

[EDIT: I just noticed the OP was from 2018.]

I would suggest smaller squares. I don't use it nor know how it works but you could reduce the scrolling needed to see everything if they could be made smaller. I used a desktop browser, maybe it works better on mobile.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS