"March Madness" for Spanish-language resources!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:00 AM

While I personally will not be able to profit much from it, I was glad to see this post in the Spanish language forum (thanks a lot, Daniel Ne!):

In a very parallel way to how "March Madness" works (reminiscent of a basketball tournament in the US) as a voting competition and sale, Faithlife has set up a voting competition/sale for Spanish-language resources, running in parallel to the "FIFA World Cup" global soccer championship starting these days.

Very fittingly, especially since soccer is very prominent in Spain and in Latin America: I'm glad for users from these regions to be able to get discounts on their most-liked resources. Have fun!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2018 10:03 AM

... meanwhile it seems that Faithlife decided, their Spanish-speaking customers should get a share of the website voting issues that plague March Madness, too ... Wink

hope they fix that soon   

Posts 6218
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2018 1:00 PM

Thanks! The sad part is that the world cup only happens every 4 years. 😁

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:21 AM

Now the first round is over (in the Logos Mundial competition sale, not the Soccer World Cup) and I just want to bump this up a little bit in case someone didn't notice. 

Posts 6218
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 20 2018 2:08 AM

Still having trouble voting. At least in the English department they rspond to reports given by users. The Spanish department has said nothing about the issue. 

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS