PB Compile Error

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2747
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 14 2018 9:50 AM

I am facing with an error compiling my personal book. Please help me to fix this problem.

Error Log: https://pastebin.com/eCZRQvj3 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 8986
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 10:19 AM

Tes,

it seems there are several errors because of "article length zero" in your PB - this usually comes from consecutive paragraph marks formatted with a Heading style in Word.

The fastest way to get rid of that is to run a search on "^p" with replace all by " ^p" (paragraph mark with space paragraph mark) which will keep your formatting intact. 

Hope this fixes it for you,

Mick

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 334
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 10:48 AM

It looks like you are working on a Bible and you are using individual files for every book of the Bible.  You have issues with milestones, blank articles and headings. I suggest you start with one book (Genesis for example) and make sure it compiles fine before adding the the next book.  That way you know which file/book is the one with issues. 
[Warning] closing field heading that is already closed means you are missing {{field-off:Bible}} at the end of a verse.
[Warning] Consecutive duplicate Milestone Start for data-type bible: bible.1.2.1 something is wrong with the Genesis File at chapter 2 verse 1 and Logos finds the same verse twice.

[Warning] TOC Entry length is 626. Truncating to 256 might indicate wrong text format applied to one verse or more than one verse.

In order to get a hang of the the process you could also start practicing with a short book (Titus for example) and keep compiling until you it compiles OK before you start compiling the actual Bible. 

You could also provide a link to the files you are using so others can take a look.

I hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS