Feature Expansion Collections on sale

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 437
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks, Lucian. Smile

Posts 5134
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 2:11 PM

Yep, no doubt this is L8’s release year and it will be here soon, we just don’t know when exactly 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 1680
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 2:53 PM

I just noticed that there's sometimes significant overlap in these collections. I suspect, if you want to make use of dynamic pricing, you better buy one collection at a time.

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Posts 1721
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 5:34 PM

I would suggest HOLD all your purchases until L8 is coming, the price of resources would be a lot cheaper. Be a smart shopper :)

Posts 13
Thaddeus Billman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 5:47 PM

Jan Krohn:

I just noticed that there's sometimes significant overlap in these collections. I suspect, if you want to make use of dynamic pricing, you better buy one collection at a time.

Yah, I was thinking the same thing...  Anyone know if it usually is better to buy the cheaper overlap first, the more expensive one first, or no real difference?

Posts 2239
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 5:51 PM

Thaddeus Billman:

Yah, I was thinking the same thing...  Anyone know if it usually is better to buy the cheaper overlap first, the more expensive one first, or no real difference?

If you contact Sales, they can determine which initial purchase will save you more money.

Posts 1680
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:02 AM

mike:

I would suggest HOLD all your purchases until L8 is coming, the price of resources would be a lot cheaper. Be a smart shopper :)

I don't think so. The discounts for these collections are pretty steep - almost as good as BP. And prices will double soon. And you never know what will be in the BP.

So if there's something you want, I would suggest to get it now.

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Posts 12188
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:46 AM

Thaddeus Billman:

Buy the greater discount first, then the lesser discount. There's some theorising here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129727/843413.aspx#843413 

Posts 12188
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:48 AM

Jan Krohn:

I don't think so. The discounts for these collections are pretty steep - almost as good as BP. And prices will double soon. And you never know what will be in the BP.

So if there's something you want, I would suggest to get it now.

I agree. With the current sale, these packs are nearly 85% discount on 'print'. BPs tend to be around 85-90% off 'print'.

Posts 2284
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 7:55 AM

I wish they would put the library expansions on sale as well.  I've been eyeing up the Jewish one for a while now

Posts 437
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:07 AM

Mattillo:

I wish they would put the library expansions on sale as well.  I've been eyeing up the Jewish one for a while now

That would be great Yes

Posts 873
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 4:06 PM

Mattillo:

Agreed. Thankful that the Ancient Literature Collection includes the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud Collection, which is the main thing I wanted from the Jewish Studies Library Expansion. My dynamic price is only $117.42! Big Smile 

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS