Look At the Book - Can We Expect an Update?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 43
Brandon | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 18 2018 11:45 AM

Has there been any word on an update to the Look at the Book labs in Logos? There are over 2 years worth of labs to add to this resource . I know I can just head over to the Desiring God website but it's so convenient to access within Logos. 

I can't imagine the Desiring God team would be the cause for the holdup.

Posts 242
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2018 8:09 PM

I'd love to see this as well!

Posts 1667
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:52 AM

Brandon:
I know I can just head over to the Desiring God website but it's so convenient to access within Logos.

Also, within Logos they appear in the Sermon section of the Passage Guide.

Win 10 Android/Fire OS 5

Posts 2957
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 7:15 AM

I agree... I love these! I didn't know there was more out there

Posts 2639
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:47 AM

Until it comes you can head over to YouTube and subscribe,.

https://www.youtube.com/user/desiringGod/featured

Posts 193
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 9:52 PM

Brandon:

Has there been any word on an update to the Look at the Book labs in Logos? There are over 2 years worth of labs to add to this resource .

I would love to see these updated as well! Not only is this collection a very helpful resource, it is one of those resources that sets Logos apart from its competitors. The integration of these labs with Logos makes them so much more valuable and useful in Logos format.

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 20 2018 12:36 AM

Daniel Radke:

Brandon:

Has there been any word on an update to the Look at the Book labs in Logos? There are over 2 years worth of labs to add to this resource .

I would love to see these updated as well! Not only is this collection a very helpful resource, it is one of those resources that sets Logos apart from its competitors. The integration of these labs with Logos makes them so much more valuable and useful in Logos format.

Another example of something Logos announces with a lot of fanfare and then quickly drops the ball on and goes silent on in regards to further updates.  I do hope this gets updated, I know this can be accessed elsewhere but as others have said having it integrated into Logos Bible Software is the most desirable option.

Posts 2957
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 25 2018 10:28 AM

In the same thought the "Got Questions" product is very much out of date.  Though not free I wish that would get an update at some point (or a volume 2)

Posts 2957
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 10:21 AM

I just wanted to give this thread a bump.  Faithlife/Logos please consider updating both: Look at the Book and the GotQuestions resources.

Thx!

Posts 2969
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 11:51 AM

Coincidence that Logos tweeted about Look at the Book today?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS